General Grabber Red Letters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Searched the forums couldn't find what i was looking for.........how do they compare to BFG AT.......and rumors about the letters turning pink

No first-hand experience...heard the Grabbers wear REALLY fast...super-soft rubber. BFG makes a great tire...I've owned 7 sets.

Walked into 4wheel parts and asked for pricing on BFG AT's a few years ago and the genious behind the counter said "You don't want Bfg's you should buy these these cool new tires with red letters". I told him again that I wanted a price on the BFG's. He insisted that BFG's suck and I should buy the grabbers. I turned around and started walking out the door. He said "Hey, where are you going?" I said somewhere that will give me a price on BFG's"! I know nothing of the performance of the grabbers but that encounter turned me off.:meh:

I've had the BFGs and currently have the Generals. They wear about the same. Both ride great on the road. Off road performance they are awful. I am actually looking for another set of tires for the trails. If I had to pick between either the BFGs or the Generals I'd take whichever was cheaper but both are not good on the trails.

What BFG's were you running off road? I've wheeled with people who have the new KO2's and they can almost keep up with me in snow and mud and I'm running the KM2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom