GCLC Local Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you are buying, selling, bartering as local to Gotham only, then post up here.

Please EDIT YOUR POST once the transaction is closed to mark it as SOLD or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a set of weather tech floor mats , the laser measured ones. barely any use , tan , paid $109 + shipping . im looking for $60 and meet up .
im in williamsburg brooklyn

Putting this out there again. Bought this RTT about a year and a half ago. It's still in the box and has been in storage since then. With grad school I never got the chance to use it, wife isn't too into it, and I don't want to pay storage anymore. It has a puncture in the bottom that can easily be fixed (someone broke into my sister's garage and cut it open). $900
Mt. Bachelor Standard Pioneer Series :: Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

IMG_6629.JPG

IMG_6630.JPG

Putting this out there again. Bought this RTT about a year and a half ago. It's still in the box and has been in storage since then. With grad school I never got the chance to use it, wife isn't too into it, and I don't want to pay storage anymore. It has a puncture in the bottom that can easily be fixed (someone broke into my sister's garage and cut it open). $900

View attachment 1383197

View attachment 1383198
Stored in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. Comes with annex.

Am I off on the price or no interest? I'd rather sell it here than go on CL.

Am I off on the price or no interest? I'd rather sell it here than go on CL.
Price is too close to new IMHO.

How much damage and where the damage is is also unclear. You really need to unbox it and open it up so people know the extent of the damage to get the price you are asking. Or you need to drop the price to get people to take a risk on an unknown.

Nick

Price is too close to new IMHO.

How much damage and where the damage is is also unclear. You really need to unbox it and open it up so people know the extent of the damage to get the price you are asking. Or you need to drop the price to get people to take a risk on an unknown.

Nick
Thanks. The damage is to the hard surface on the bottom of the tent. My sister's fingers as a reference (small hands), maybe 4 inches at longest and 3 at its widest. There is foam there and can easily be filled in. You'll save on shipping and I am open to all reasonable offers. The worst that could happen is I say :flipoff2:

View attachment 1383197

View attachment 1383198
$700 more like it?

Hello,

Anyone looking for tires and rims?
265/70/16

Tires are not that great, see pictures below
Asking $300 O.B.O

Located in Glastonbury, CT

Thanks,
Tom2

20170114_103256-jpg.1383182

20170114_103207-jpg.1383183

i have a set of weather tech floor mats , the laser measured ones. barely any use , tan , paid $109 + shipping . im looking for $60 and meet up .
im in williamsburg brooklyn

Still have these? For what vehicle?

ProComp 51-6883 16x8, 6 on 5.5, 4” BS. Bolts right on to an 80 Series.

I just pulled my 5 Swampers off of these rims. They are used, scratched, some are slightly bent on the outside lip, but they all hold air. I need them gone and out of my garage.

$75 for a GCLC member takes all 5 if you come and get them. I can deliver to Dave’s Place.

My son won a 63qt ARB Elements Fridge at the raffle at Cruise Moab 2018. He'd like to sell it for $1000.00. My understanding is that its worth @ $1350.00.

We'll be driveinf through NY tomorrow or Tuesday morning. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Last edited:
dead link

Bought a 98 Tacoma 4WD that has front end damage. Runs great, rad and rad support are good but I am looking for a grille, complete bumper, and both side lights. Hoping to find something within driving distance of me in northeast PA. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom