Gauging interest in SCS F-5 Wheels in new 17x9 size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested!

If you go back a page or two there's a message from Vin with information on how to send a deposit.
Yep sent Vin an email on the deposit.

Friday will be the last day to provide your deposit to get in on this order. Only those that came through will receive the wheels with free lugs. So far we've only received orders for 83 wheels so we're below the 100 min. qty that we needed. We will proceed forward with our end of the deal.

Once again, I ask that you guys stay patient. I will be in touch with everyone that has already contacted me.

That's always how it goes. The loudest ones demanding custom parts go running for the hills when it's time to pay.
This thread started 7 month ago. A lot can change in that time,People have lives. I my self thought this hole thing fell a part. It's easy to talk crap but thing we don't know could of happened in that a mount of time ( loss of job, new born, got married, or just wanted 17's and got tired of waiting) Lets not be so harsh.

I think I might have just scraped in on this :)

We're now at 107pcs on order! We will piggyback this small quantity with our upcoming order. We will bring in extra sets for stock, but it won't be much.

Just a little teaser, but here are some photos of the matte gunmetal finish.

GGD_zpstdho5a7l.jpg

GGF_zpspdfoma7u.jpg

GGT_zpsahiq0fo3.jpg

GGJ_zpsozicwmov.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom