Gauging interest in SCS F-5 Wheels in new 17x9 size (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What colors will be available?

Are these going to ship from vin to us right? Or to HDjdub? I'm drinking right now and think I'll get set in bronze matte

Okay.... what color should I get? And then I can email. I'm wavering between Gold and something else.

IMG_20160306_175844_zpsjudsjidf.jpg

@HDJDub Oh I know. I have F5s already but a 17 would make my tire choices easier. And I say ricer because I come from the Honda/Subaru tuning world and have had White wheels in the past.

So these will fit similar to the 16x8 w/3.5 back spacing?

Money sent !

Still no reply from any of the guys who wanted these wheels earlier in this thread?

That's always how it goes. The loudest ones demanding custom parts go running for the hills when it's time to pay.

Will there be a bright silver color available? IMHO some of the factory body colors look best with a bright/light silver wheel ie: similar to the OEM alloys (milled aluminum).

That's always how it goes. The loudest ones demanding custom parts go running for the hills when it's time to pay.

Yup!

Will there be a bright silver color available? IMHO some of the factory body colors look best with a bright/light silver wheel ie: similar to the OEM alloys (milled aluminum).

Because this is a special order you might be able to, but you'll have to email Vin and ask.

Still no reply from any of the guys who wanted these wheels earlier in this thread?

I'm preparing to go on vacation through labor day, between clearing work and packing I will deal with this when I have time or when I get back at the lastest, so I'm still in. Do we know final price yet?

$195 a wheel. Vin was hoping to get most of the deposits in this week as every week that passes pushes the time we get them further into November. If you can find some time to send the email that would be awesome and much appreciated but if not it's not a huge deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom