Gaucho! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morris got a Gaucho for his birthday last September and he loves it, he calls it his Land Cruiser. Well Ashley got a cricut which makes stickers and decals recently and as time permits we have been making all the factory emblems into stickers for it. So far we put the apron emblems on it and Ashley is making the Toyota emblem and the 4wd for the rear. I also had an old sombrero license plate that was on my white 80 the day I got it that I have kept in my storage building for years that I took apart and put on the Gaucho plate. I have to admit it's been really fun turning it into a 40 for him.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here he is parked beside Jason's 45. In his mind he was driving one just like it

image.jpeg

That's awesome, Steve. Our little guy loves his Gaucho too, got it not too long ago and also calls it his Land Cruiser.

I need to figure out a way to get some of those stickers from you!

That's awesome, Steve. Our little guy loves his Gaucho too, got it not too long ago and also calls it his Land Cruiser.

I need to figure out a way to get some of those stickers from you!

Hey Andy!! Good to hear from you pal! PM me your address and I'll make sure you get some.

Just don't let him drive Brent's or It'll be like me after driving rices 40 .....I want more power too :grinpimp:

Lol! I've been thinking about that. I'm definitely gonna cut some bike tires and stretch over the gaucho wheels for traction

The 36 conversion is where it is at. Had one of the 24v ones but sold it and bought parts to convert my spare gaucho to 36 and 4wd. Those plans got scrapped though when I donated it to the club for the Libby Jones build. I sold all the conversion parts off bit it's fairly easy to do.

I'll see if I can find the old threads on the powerwheelz forums about it.

Still got to get rid of th last two gauchos' that are broken and sitting at my sisters.

The 36 conversion is where it is at. Had one of the 24v ones but sold it and bought parts to convert my spare gaucho to 36 and 4wd. Those plans got scrapped though when I donated it to the club for the Libby Jones build. I sold all the conversion parts off bit it's fairly easy to do.

Still got to get rid of th last two gauchos' that are broken and sitting at my sisters.

That's cool Al! I'll definitely be picking your brain if you don't mind?

Steve is gonna need a few spare parts just as soon as his rubber tires rip out the gears. :hillbilly:

With rubber tires I'd be worried about rollover protection for those suddenly interrupted power slides.

Steve is gonna need a few spare parts just as soon as his rubber tires rip out the gears. :hillbilly:

No way man! We're going with narrowed 80 series axles!

Plowed garden wheelin' :hillbilly:

image.jpeg

No seat belt. just like dad ;)

Morris looks like a happy camper. That kid never stops!

If you don't do something about that flex you're a baaad daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom