Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
We also have a 4Runner that my wife has on 20's

Pimpin!!!

Well just an update everyone, still waiting on some cool landcruiser pictures in their natural habitat in Colombia, in the meantime this is what I am getting .... prices of food at the market.:bang:
IMG-20160914-WA0005.jpg

Well just an update everyone, still waiting on some cool landcruiser pictures in their natural habitat in Colombia, in the meantime this is what I am getting .... prices of food at the market.:bang:View attachment 1321643

what is aquacate ass and is that the normal going rate? :deadhorse:

Hass avacado, it's in Colombian pesos, not sure on price

A few years ago it was 7000 pesos to a dollar. The exchange rate has not been kind to South America in the past few years.

Well, guess what, Ruth got pice up in a landcruiser, check it out
IMG-20160918-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20160918-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20160918-WA0007.jpg

Drool...

More
IMG-20160918-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160918-WA0010.jpg

More at th
IMG-20160918-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20160918-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20160918-WA0015.jpg

e bogata toyota dealer

No gas by me except one station and they were running out quick
20160918_093035.jpg

I had gas all day but many are running out because of the prep for the monday commute.

Gas in Cleveland, up until this week was $1.829/gal. The two stations with that price have bumped up to $2.299/gal. The one was out last night, and the other was pumping slow.

I'm out of the country and news coverage is spotty at best. Is there any updates on when the pipeline will be repaired?
Is diesel fuel still available?
Thanks

I'm out of the country and news coverage is spotty at best. Is there any updates on when the pipeline will be repaired?
Is diesel fuel still available?
Thanks

There have been few specific updates on the repair schedule but diesel appears to be fairly available. Gas has been a little hit and miss but for the most part regular only has been available albeit at 2.40-2.60/gal. with the possibility of going higher.

I spoke to an attendant yesterday and she said they're getting deliveries but only about 1/2 of what they've ordered and no details on future delivery schedules.

There have been few specific updates on the repair schedule but diesel appears to be fairly available. Gas has been a little hit and miss but for the most part regular only has been available albeit at 2.40-2.60/gal. with the possibility of going higher.

I spoke to an attendant yesterday and she said they're getting deliveries but only about 1/2 of what they've ordered and no details on future delivery schedules.
Thanks .... I'm driving from Southern Georgia to East Tennessee this Thursday and will require several tanks of diesel.

Completely slipped my mind to pick up a Ham Radio before the trail-run this weekend. I remember an inexpensive unit being mentioned in specific at the meeting. Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction? If it's listed in another thread, or on the GA Cruisers site I apologize.

Completely slipped my mind to pick up a Ham Radio before the trail-run this weekend. I remember an inexpensive unit being mentioned in specific at the meeting. Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction? If it's listed in another thread, or on the GA Cruisers site I apologize.

I just pulled mine from the truck to charge it and it's bricked so that sucks. Anyway, Baofeng 5R seems to be the popular choice, about $25 on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/BaoFeng-UV-5...TF8&qid=1474477784&sr=8-1&keywords=Baofeng+5R

Preciate the link, ordering now. How long have you had yours? Also, any antennas you would recommend (assuming I need one)?

Preciate the link, ordering now. How long have you had yours? Also, any antennas you would recommend (assuming I need one)?

had mine a couple years before I rolled the truck on top of it, replaced with another model last year and that's the one that isn't working right now.

for starters it'll have everything you need. You can get external antennas for extended range and hand help mics which are kinda nice, all persona preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom