Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this little guy this morning at breakfast
20160903_090621.jpg

Hola amigos,
Just another update from my landcriser site seeing adventures. Went cave snorkeling yesterday and got some cool pictures, but Ruthie had a bit of an accident and we think she broke her toe. It's not too bad, here is a picture.
Today we are just hanging out. Getting ready to hit the beach and see if we can go sailing if the winds die down.
Hope someone is enjoying my posts as its been crickets on our forum

20160904_105125.jpg

20160904_105217.jpg

Keep em coming, im entertained. So is that your foot or Ruthie's? I dont see any bent toe. :moon:

Ha ha, yes Ted, thanks for letting me borrow your nail polish for the trip.
It's not too bad, just gonna the it and ice it till we return.
I have lots of pictures, so we will do a show and tell adventure show
Ruthie says we need to go to Colombia. I am still waiting for henry to commit so I will let you know. I. The meantime watch Narcos on netflix

Looks like an amazing trip. Preciate you sharing.

That is what I am wondering as well

Looks like an amazing trip. Preciate you sharing.
Thanks, we had a blast and are back safe and sound. I will post up a few more from the excursions soon .

Ted your the Greatest!!!:banana: Andrew you suck:deadhorse: :idea::idea::idea: P.S. I'm coming with next time, we can go see Oscar and Alex.

someone sent this to me, thought it pretty funny

RYAN ^^:confused: MOST 80 GUYS^^ :hmm: NICK/JOHN^^ :smokin: ME :smokin::flipoff2:

That is funny TeddyBoy

Well my girlfriend had to go to Bogota for an emergency trip and I thought I would post a few pictures I had her instructed to take as many pictures of Land Cruisers as possible and get me several license plates from Colombia
IMG-20160910-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20160910-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20160910-WA0014.jpg

Here is Bogota from the air going to the airport do you guys want any Land Cruiser parts from colombia?
IMG-20160910-WA0009.jpg

Saw this gem at Walgreen's the other day. Mint, top to bottom inside and out. 3xlocked too. I haven't seen too many of the black Collectors Editions either.

P.S. It's Ian. Decided to switch to a more fitting screen name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom