FZJ80 Weight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5460#

MT front bumper + warn m8000/steel line
MT sliders
CreeperSleeper skid
4x4Labs rear bumper (no swing-outs)
No 3rd row seats
Manual front cloth seats front and cloth 2nd row.
GY MTr 315's
1/2 tank of gas + me

CampTeq only adds ~135#
I do carry 13.5gal water and 40gal of fuel

As for noise first I have heard. I have never heard anything but I cant hear for XxXx

Yeah, i hear the pin rattling in the bracket, just a tiny amount of slop between the two, I really hear it on rough roads. I've started to tune it out but I have to wonder if I'm ovalizing the holes slowly. They work wonders off road though, glad i did it.

At first that decal on the rear panel bugged, but it's growing on me Hammer. For such a clean truck, it just looked too busy. Sorry, off topic

Last edited:
Yeah, i hear the pin rattling in the bracket, just a tiny amount of slop between the two, I really hear it on rough roads. I've started to tune it out but I have to wonder if I'm ovalizing the holes slowly. They work wonders off road though, glad i did it.
It time Im sure it's possible over time but so far I have not seen any wear

At first that decal on the rear panel bugged, but it's growing on me Hammer. For such a clean truck, it just looked too busy. Sorry, off topic

I genuinely wish I knew what you meant there. Decal?

I genuinely wish I knew what you meant there. Decal?

The rear tilt up window with the map on it. I assumed it was a vinyl decal. I thought I saw that on a different post.

The rear tilt up window with the map on it. I assumed it was a vinyl decal. I thought I saw that on a different post.

I dont think it makes a different but it was weighted prior to the decal.:D
Like it better with a red background?

Jeff flip out.jpg

Weighed mine this morning. A whopping 6660 lbs.

ARB 63 qt fridge loaded
Full size drawer with tools
Puma OBA
front with warn 9500ti winch & rear bumpers with 37" spare tires and 5 gal fuel in one of the cans
Low tank
Roof rack

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447872176.405259.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

5100 lbs. with a full tank of gas and no driver.

ARB front, M12000 w/synthetic line, ARB side steps, 315's on steel wheels, IPOR skid, manual seats, flatbed and wits' end center console organizer.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I crossed the scales at my local metal scrap yard recently @ 7300. That is my daily driver/wheeler setup .
Wow!! This is basically what my Dodge 2500 4X4 with 1100 Lb. Cummins weighs according to the scale at the local landfill.
I have to question the accuracy of all scales. My 80 weighed in at 5750 and that is with more added armor than the rig pictured by the OP which he said weight the same.

Weighed mine this morning. A whopping 6660 lbs.

ARB 63 qt fridge loaded
Full size drawer with tools
Puma OBA
front with warn 9500ti winch & rear bumpers with 37" spare tires and 5 gal fuel in one of the cans
Low tank
Roof rack

View attachment 1164088

Sent from my iPhone
To weigh this much, please tell me the fridge was completely stocked with beer and the second and third row was stocked with asses. Either the scale you used or the scale I used is way off!

To weigh this much, please tell me the fridge was completely stocked with beer and the second and third row was stocked with asses. Either the scale you used or the scale I used is way off!

I hope my scale was off. No asses on 2nd row and no 3rd row. The fridge is full with beer and water.

Only 1st row? 2nd and 3rd gone?

I am sure these scales aren't perfect but you some how lost 40lbs over a bone stock LX with all your mods. Lol

my heavyweight 80 : 5240lbs - 37s / winch / deleted sunroof+rockers / cloth 1st row. / DOM bumpers front n rear

View attachment 1164308

Only 1st row? 2nd and 3rd gone?

I am sure these scales aren't perfect but you some how lost 40lbs over a bone stock LX with all your mods. Lol
I dunno, I'm at 5460, scales calibrated at 20lbs. But have 2nd row seat and couple other things. Doesn't sound out the park. no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom