FZJ80 body parts for sale... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Maroon 80 that I just finished cutting up (I'm keeping the driveline, electrical, switches, etc...).
Not trying to make a fortune, just want it to be gone and hopefully used.
I don't want to ship, that is why I'm posting it here.

I have:
Hood, has a small dent in the front left corner.
Inner Fenders - decent
Drivers Fender same small dent, 1/2 primered.
Pass Fender- decent.
Drivers Front Door- complete minus the int panel. lightly pushed in, good for a wheeler.
Drivers Rear Door - complete minus the int panel. In Green!
Pass Front Door- complete minus the int panel. good shape
Pass Rear Door - complete. good shape
Deck Lid/Rear Hatch- has rust at the windshield wiper, and dented at the lower corners. good for a wheeler.
Misc Interior plastic- In brown.

I'm thinking pick-a-part prices.
$50ish a panel/door, $5-15 on the plastic bits.
Discount if you take it all.

I work in indy- Home (Plainfield, IL) on the weekends-
PM me.

Last edited:
Hmm... No interest.
If someone has an interest, I'd rather it sat in your garage and not become scrap.
Make me an offer, trade for something sitting in your garage...

I am looking for:
1- MTR 315/75/16 - old style
3rd row seats in tan
fj80 suspension stuff- springs, links etc...

I might be interested in the rear doors. Any pics?

Mr. Brian and I have been pm'ing about the doors for a week or so....they aren't gone yet. I'll post if he takes them.

Sounds like Mr.Bryan is jerking you around...

I was trying to involve you as well...since I'm gone during the week and he is gone on the weekends.....

I figured you could pick up the doors and deliver the cash.

:D

Let me know when you guys are done negotiating the perk packages, royalties, and liability contracts, and Ill swing by. ;)

Mr.Bryan picked up the front doors. everything else is still for sale-
I'm probably going to go a different route on the trans, if someone is looking for an A442F.

Pics of the rear doors:

IMG_20140823_082209.jpg

IMG_20140823_082246.jpg

IMG_20140823_082358.jpg

IMG_20140823_082441.jpg

Will that trans work behind a 22re?

HaHa!
It'll go. a little plywood and some angle-iron and I'm sure you can adapt it over.... :D
It's the electronic controlled trans, so the wiring might be a challenge.

That trans was developed for busses and medium duty trucks. I think it could hold up to the power of a 22RE, if you could figure a way to get it to bolt up. The frame of the AIDS mobile might just break in half trying to hold it up. She's a big mama-jamma.

What needs to be done to the Turbo??

And Tony, If you need a trans, I have the W I pulled out of the 4runner.
(When I grabbed the sawdust covered one from you)
Input bearing has been replaced, still needs seals.

I have a manual in good working order, might need an auto after the 2 surgeries I'm bout to have on my neck & shoulder.

What needs to be done to the Turbo??

Everything, never got it running. Finding more issues every time I touch it.
Main issue is funds now that I have some rather large medical bills.

Well...If I can help either of you, let me know.
It certainly sucks getting old. It is just better than the alternative.
:D
I have enough stuff I am putting off just because I don't want to deal with the surgery (or the expense).

I have a manual in good working order, might need an auto after the 2 surgeries I'm bout to have on my neck & shoulder.

Hmmm I think an A340f went behind the 22re at one point. I have seen tech manuals that say that the 22re only got the a340f, but I swear my 86 had an a340h (dog leg t-case shifter). but either way the a340f is bad ass and can easily be adapted to gear drives. the a340h is a good trans (essentially the same as the a340f) but it has a PITA hydro t-case that is integrated into the trans. But once you remove the t-case you can adapt to gear drives but its still a PITA and a little spendy. I have an a340h that you can have. But is has been sitting my shed for almost 7 years...

The best option would be to find one of the mythical mechanical valve bodied autos from the mid 80's... A3040 or something like that... wont have to mess with ECU's...

Or that.

pretty sure the 700r4 can adapt to mini gear drives...

I have a TH350 with a 21 spline toyota adapter sitting on the rack in my garage with a converter for a 4.3. Allegedly rebuilt.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom