FYI - 33x10.50x15 availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gcrump01

SILVER Star
Threads
I noticed this week that the BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2s are no longer on the BF Goodrich website in 33x10.50x15. Went to my local tire place & they found me 5. Not saying I got the last 5 in GA but if you want a set you might want to go ahead & get 'em.

Sorry if this has been posted before & I just missed it.

001.JPG

Looks like its true and the 33 10.5 15s are on the way to extinction.

Oh no, bummer! I love those tires (but not so much that I'll put the white lettering on the outside:flipoff2:)

I'm not seeing the 35x12.5x15s anymore on their site...I may need to pull the trigger on new tires sooner than later!

I was looking for 33 12.5 15 KM2 and could not find anything. BFG told me that they would start to make them October 2015. I could not wait that long so I bought Goodyear MTR's. They are getting hard to find to.

After thinking that the KM2's were going away and talking to a couple of dealers I called the BFG customer service. Look's like they are coming out with something new April 15th. Not sure on the 33" size, but she did confirm that they would have the 35x12.5x15s. I'm interested to see what the new release may be.

I think this has to do with the new BFG AT's coming out as well. They have a more aggressive tread pattern to them. I am wondering if that will mean that BFG is getting out of the MT pattern market or something new will fully replace them in their patterns. I know its a popular tire so I hope that they have a good replacement option. Tall skinnys are the way to go!

I'm hoping they are just revamping the MT pattern. BFG customer service made it sound like they are having a re-launch similar to the KO2's coming out.

i wouldn't hold your breath. 15inch wheels went the way of the dodo.
goodyear and firestone don't bother with skinny 33's, i doubt it will be long before bfg doesn't either.

Went to my tire shop last week and picked up a set of 4 - 33x10.50x15. He didn't have them at his store but got them there the next day. He didn't mention anything about a shortage or hard to get but then again I didn't ask him. $225 per tire mounted and balanced.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1427751803.069061.jpg

this pisses me off

went to 33x10.5 after they killed the 33x9.5's.......so now I have a buttload of old tires I can't get replacments for....most are like new, Discount won't even rotate the 33x9s as they are OLD......

Discount won't even rotate the 33x9s as they are OLD......

LOL. My Big O brand 33x9.5s were not new when I got them from CL about 8 years ago. I don't run them on the front anymore. At one point I picked up a pair of BFG 33x9.5s and since then I found a newish 3rd one. I need one more. :(

I just ran out and got a set of 5 of the 33x10.5r15 discount tire price matched online tires.com and gave me the 70 dollar rebate. All in mounted and balanced it was $1060.00. I also sent off my steelies to get powder coated at les Schwalb for 25 a wheel plus fees for old tire removal. Discount had to special order my tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom