Full floater hub service video (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Awesome! I love iMovie!

Good timing!

x2
The parts are here, waiting for the garage to warm up a little more. I'll be tuning in.:clap:

That was great video Ishobie, good job!:clap:

This video is great, I recently swapped a FZJ80 axle under the rear of my FJ60 and I was planning on rebuilding it. Where do you guys get rebuild kits with bearings from?

I just buy my bearings from a local bearing shop - bring yours in and they probably have them.

Thanks guys!

Come on Louis .. get on the 8274 video man! I need to see your Albright set up!!

:popcorn:

Very nice. I have the SOR kit waiting to go in mine.

I was surprised to see you put sealant around the cone washers.I would have thought that it would make getting them out later much more difficult.

Bailey, go to SOR site and see the price for a kit. It would be much less if you just bought bearings from a local bearing shop.

Kaos, stil waiting for the brake shaft to be modded and some other mods - then goes for powdercoating, if all goes well I can get it coated early next week, then vid, then install. I'm trying to get a sponsor for the winch rope and then I'll do a rope install and rope testing as well.

The sealant doesn't make it harder to get the cones out - I think it makes it easier.

Louis

Fantastic Video! Thanks for putting that together.

Subscribed. Thank you!:beer:

Wow!

Thanks for the quick rundown. Very professionally put together. This is on my next To Do list......aloha!

Kaos, stil waiting for the brake shaft to be modded and some other mods - then goes for powdercoating, if all goes well I can get it coated early next week, then vid, then install. I'm trying to get a sponsor for the winch rope and then I'll do a rope install and rope testing as well.

The sealant doesn't make it harder to get the cones out - I think it makes it easier.

Louis

Awesome! .. can't wait. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom