FSM for 200 series (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rafitography.com
Hello gentlemen,
I am looking to download the factory service manual for 200 series. All links in the forum are "non-working". Please let me know where I can download the FSM,
thank you so much in advance,
Rafi Litmanovitz

Thanks for the link Onur. I wish it had the 3UR info though. AUS doesn't get the 3UR option?

What are you looking for specifically?

I'm hearing some rattle sound, while idling. I think it's a belt tensioner or a pulley. So wanted to diagnose it.

I'm hearing some rattle sound, while idling. I think it's a belt tensioner or a pulley. So wanted to diagnose it.

Mine is doing something very similar....I am replacing the serpentine belt and belt tensioner. She had 106k on them now. So I figure she is due.

Probably the belt. I had the same thing, thought it was the pulley, but lucky it was only the belt. Not a big fix. 1 hour labour and cost for belt.

Mine is doing something very similar....I am replacing the serpentine belt and belt tensioner. She had 106k on them now. So I figure she is due.

Doing it yourself? Let me know how it goes, I'll be tackling it fairly soon.

Interested as well. I've got a faint belt whine at startup. Shouldn't be too difficult to replace

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Old thread and great link. Can you buy the paper FSM anywhere? I am use to having those on my previous cruisers

The main part number for the four piece manual set is RM801U. They retail north of $600 for the set.... do you still want them? :D
To my knowledge, 2010 is the last published Land Cruiser printed manual. Helminc.com is the website to order a set. You're looking at north of $1K for the 4-volume set. I passed due to differences between the 2010 MY and my 2013 cruiser. I did buy the electrical wiring diagram book...$280 + shipping. For the 5.7L engine, I'm getting info from Tundra Solutions website.

Steve

There was a 2009 for 400ish on ebay and a couple 2010's for 699

Maybe in a few years they will only be a couple hundred

You probably won't find a printed version because the body repair, wiring diagram, and repair manual for 2008 is 6,998 pages. I mean, I suppose you could print it if you hate trees...

If you need a digital FSM (either online website or PDF) for any USA LC/LX model 1990-2018 or Australia/China/Europe/GCC version LC/LX 100/200-series PM me. It's bootable, so you can use it on Mac, old Windows, or pretty much any Intel PC.

No cost, you just need to find a 64GB USB key/drive to put it on.

Anyone have a new link that works? The ones that have been previously posted aren't working now. I'm picking up my "new" 2011 in 2 weeksl:hillbilly:

Anyone have a new link that works? The ones that have been previously posted aren't working now. I'm picking up my "new" 2011 in 2 weeksl:hillbilly:

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom