Front bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the only pic on the page it looks like just another tube bumper.

f693tldc

The options are good and a nice approach angle is possible, but for the price you could have an ARB and know that it is high quality. :dunno:

But JT says "Our tube bumpers are undoubtedly the strongest and high quality on the market." :G :G

ARB doesn't have that claim!

I bet you could get a matching face mask for your football helmet. IMO That thing is so ugly that I wouldn't even put it on Junks truck. ;)
Seriously, add up all the bells and whistle on that thing and you could have an ARB plus a good bit left over for something else (I totaled up $876 off the price list - not $751). It appears in the picture that the winch isn't overly protected or overly secured (the ARB and Slee's both have steel across the entire front of the winch.) Additionally, "I prefer" a brush guard that doesn't leave the front corner lenses exposed to attacks from the low branches. I had a custom brush guard on my last truck that wrapped around like that and believe it or not branches always found a way to get to my head lights

That winch looks like easy pickings for a would be thief. My TJM Bumper completely encloses the Winch and you would have to remove the bumper to get the winch out (if I had one)

Jim

I bought an ARB winch bar for my 4Rnr eventhough I don't have a winch. At least it gives you the possibility of adding a winch if in the future, and the price isn't that much more. The ARB instructions aren't very good, though (no pics, vague description). I think they're designed for someone who installs these all the time (and if you did install these all the time, you wouldn't need instructions at all!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom