Friendsgiving? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any interest in making it happen again this year? I think we all want to see Jerome's culinary talent on display again. Or whatever the kids call that kind of thing these days

I am also intrigued!

I'll offer as an option for hosting again.

I run with a Harley crowd now. They can't know that I cook.

Running with the Supra crowd fell through.... ended up being a bunch of kids that weren't old enough to drive and don't actually have cars just talking s*** on forums.

Friendsgiving each other what? Herpes?

Jeremey: do you have the required 15 Harley bumper stickers on your dd and a shirt from a Harley store in San Juan?

Now that all you will be wearing is Harley shirts, I'll take some of those Federated, and off road shirts you wore back in your previous life. Is the koolaid in a big watercooler there at the shop or do they just bring you a glass or two through out the day just to keep the brain washing intact?

if you don't cook something for me next time I'm in your neighborhood, I'll tell them you cook.

That, my friends, is blackmail.

That, my friends, is blackmail.

Blackmail coincidently is also the name of Harleys monthly news letter. It contains riveting articles like do loud pipes in fact save lives? How many throttle blips per second do you need to keep it running while stopped at a light, how to maximize your 401k and high fiber foods that taste great.

Lol

Mark, the koolaide is a thing of the past. The brainwashing is now done with moldy bread. You wait till it's completely covered in mold and then tell someone its a pistachio flavored bun.

Suppose the friendsgiving is a reality... Will the concert be shown where the person in the wheelchair crowdsurfs?

Is that now a friendsgiving tradition?

More like a friendsgiving miracle!

That whole DVD is a miracle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom