For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry David, the negotiated offer went through, and I'm going to stick to it. I would have liked to sell them locally, but I'm gonna stick to my word. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

That's fine, I was just getting them for spares

Sorry David, the negotiated offer went through, and I'm going to stick to it. I would have liked to sell them locally, but I'm gonna stick to my word. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.
Hang on, Moon, that was me texting you with an offer to pick up everything since I'm in Hilton Head as a favor to your wife since I know how that goes. I was bringing them back to @dbenke, we have a HAMOM and pub craw tomorrow.

Just a note, the 3:73 Diffs are fine in the lowcountry with 33s, but I struggle in the hills. Hopefully a rebuilt motor with 130+ lbs compression will help to overcome that issue.

Are you thinking for the 45? I would have thought your -40 would already be 3.73...
Yes, for the 45... The 40 already has 3:73's in it. The 45 gearing is pretty low, so I was thinking that the 3:73's might just get me where I need to be in order to *almost* keep up with you at top speed on the highway. You speed demon.

Moon, I will pass on them, though... Thanks for letting me know about the pinion! Come up and let me buy you a beer sometime!

A BIG thanks to Beau Diddley for bringing everything up there, I owe you one. I hope everyone is happy to get everything.

No problem Jeremy. That's exactly why I passed on it. Sometimes it's better to just be patient and wait for the right thing.

I've got 1 hour of labor at Trollhole Cruisers that I won at the raffle at Logan's Run this weekend! I'll let someone have it for $40 or best offer. It's worth a lot more for some excellent work at a great Cruiser shop!! Let me know!

I've got 1 hour of labor at Trollhole Cruisers that I won at the raffle at Logan's Run this weekend! I'll let someone have it for $40 or best offer. It's worth a lot more for some excellent work at a great Cruiser shop!! Let me know!

I might be interested in it, Do you live in Conway? I go to Coastal.

Wanted - 60s International Harvester 4x4 truck - prefer Travelette (quad cab) but not opposed to single cab.

Ideally local-ish if anyone has any leads, looking at some stuff online but not close already

$10k budget to get a dependable weekend truck

Anyone have an extra standard Koyo inner and outer hub bearing they could let go? Looking to repair my rear full float hub bearings.

Anyone have an extra standard Koyo inner and outer hub bearing they could let go? Looking to repair my rear full float hub bearings.
Reason I'm asking is I have some friends getting in town next week and want to show off the troopy. Any help with the bearings would be appreciated!!

You could probably source them locally, but not necessarily Koyo

Not mine, but it strongly resembles @ErikinSC 's future wheeling rig..

MY Future wheelin rig... when G'man is done with it.

IMG_0318.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom