For Sale/Wanted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm about to go with a set of OME springs for my 60, but before I do...is there anyone with a set of slight lift springs for a 60 that are just sitting around?

I've got stock leaf springs from a 62 that I was given from a member here. If I get another set, they're free to the next guy. They've got 100,000 miles on the approximately and as indicated by the last owner..."they were just starting so sag."

I've got almost 300k on my leafs and they're completely flat. Once I get done with this top end refresh, I'm doing birfield refresh, brakes and a lift on it.

Trying to empty out my garage, so I am giving away my front bumper for FREE, first come first server.
Hey urbanrig, I know it's been a month but do you still have the bumper? If so is it for the fj80? My friend could use it bad. Thanks

Hey urbanrig, I know it's been a month but do you still have the bumper? If so is it for the fj80? My friend could use it bad. Thanks

Sorry, I had to get rid of it since I needed the space and no one showed interested.

No problem!!

How about an ARB front bumper for my 60? I missed that deal not too long ago....

Someone find a bumper for me please. Thanks.

Four springs that I received from another Houston person. Came off of a 1988 FJ62 that had about 100k miles on them and "just started to sag".

Come get them. I wont ship, but I'll hold onto them for a serious person.

FREEEEEEE

Four springs that I received from another Houston person. Came off of a 1988 FJ62 that had about 100k miles on them and "just started to sag".

Come get them. I wont ship, but I'll hold onto them for a serious person.

FREEEEEEE
Hey I'd take those spring from you. After I went SOA my front springs went flat pretty quick. I put an AAL but they look to still be getting flatter.

All the rear bumper pieces off of my LX that I removed for my 4x4Labs rear bumper, they are the dark grey LX trim color - $100 or best offer
4x4Labs ladder with sleeved rung for rear swing-out. Pro welded and newly powder coated in black, never installed. new $375 take $250
Text me at 832-nine three five-7544

I've got a few parts I'm looking for homes for:

a set of 200 rims w/ new cooper 285/60/18's - asking 800 local, comes with a spare rim/tire
Front 200 axles ( i did the tundra swap) -200
rear 200 jump seats in tan - like new - 150
Set of 3 rows of mats.... blackish in great shape - 75

happy to meet up and show to local folks

Cheers

E

I've got some bits and pieces for sale...

FJ60 front bumper. No dents, dings or rust. Will polish up nicely but not pristine. Needs new bumper caps. $300
FJ60 2F alternator pulley $20
Used and seized OEM AC compressor that can be rebuilt per FSM $5
FJ60 Choke knob $15
(2) 112812 Mobil Delvac Synthetic 50w gear fluid 1 gallon $30 each (normally $53 each)

I'll add more as I find it all.

IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG

For sale - 4 wheels/tires - 15" x 11" with bfg TA Muds 32x11.5. Offset is 4.25, fit my early 72 40 with 1/4 inch spacer (drum brake truck). Tread is 5/16 to 1/4" on tires, no idea of age, were on truck when purchased, drove on them for a year, they are a few years old. Includes two center caps for rear.

$325 local pick up only - West University, Houston

Marc

What are you looking for in a rear axle?

I have a rear axle that I took the hubs off and upper control arm mounts. I was going to pull the third and trash the housing, but if you can use it, it's yours for free.

Shoot me a message. I'm in Spring Branch near Ikea.

FJ62 front axle for sale. 4.11 gears, trussed housing, vented air scoop to cool those disc brakes, aisin hubs. End to end, includes springs. Upgrade your FJ60 gearing to 4.11s to make up for that lack of powah (rear axle to be available at a later date)!!

Sway bar not included.

Asking $450
IMG_20170201_072333.jpg
IMG_20170201_072415.jpg
IMG_20170201_072410.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom