For Sale / Wanted Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nooooooo!

OK, do you have a clasp that catches the end of the sun visor, driver side; but I think they are ambidextrous. ?

What condition are the front marker lights, the amber ones on the front quarters-wheel wells (backing and lenses both)?

Hello,

I just recently installed a set of 2014 Tundra wheels on my LC. I am looking to sell my stock Hyper Silver 5 Spoke rims. These are very hard to come by as most places are out of stock or back ordered. Also most places sell the rims without the center caps. Here are a few links to a few of those sites. I'm asking $700 with center caps, those sites below sell them for over $200 without center caps. They are in excellent condition, please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.allfactorywheels.com/prod...er-18-X-8.html
http://www.hubcaphaven.com/p/3708/al...261130540.html
http://originalwheel.com/toyota/land...er-69435b.html

lc%20rims%201_zpsdropbrcu.jpg

If anyone's looking for an 60 series parts, I have one that I'm parting out. Let me know if you're looking for any odds and ends.

I replied back in September, but suspect that you didn't see it because I didn't "quote" your post. Anyway, don't know if you still have any 60 parts left--but I'm looking for the clasp that catches the sun visor, and front marker lights (lenses and housings if you have them). Oh, and I need a rear driver side red marker now, too!

I replied back in September, but suspect that you didn't see it because I didn't "quote" your post. Anyway, don't know if you still have any 60 parts left--but I'm looking for the clasp that catches the sun visor, and front marker lights (lenses and housings if you have them). Oh, and I need a rear driver side red marker now, too!
Sorry about that Tracy! I don't have the truck anymore, but all those parts had been parted anyways. Apparently there isn't a single FJ60 with intact marker lights! Everyone was asking for those little guys.

Apparently there isn't a single FJ60 with intact marker lights! Everyone was asking for those little guys.

Indeed! I may just have to go with some generic / universal marker lights. Some are close, but none are identical.

SOLD!

HF welder. Works fine, bought a tig and I don't need this, too. $75 mud price. You can get a new one for about $150 with coupon+sale. It's a few years old, ~15ft power cord 220V. Set up for flux core but ready for gas.
20161112_164057.jpg
20161112_164103.jpg
20161112_164130.jpg

Last edited:
Set of 4 - 15" steel wheels off an 86 4runner.

Wheels and tires from a Lexus LX 570 in great condition.

Wheels in great shape, tires have even wear and are at 7/32nds, new is 13.6 so the are just about half tread. Size is 285/50/20. TPMS have been removed so you will need your own or stems installed. Center caps are included and also lugs if you need them.

5x150 lug pattern will also fit Land Cruiser and LX470 from 1998 on and Toyota Tundra 2007 and newer.

Located in Denver.

Thanks. $400

IMG_4105_zps88ear2dj.jpg

IMG_4140_zpstwgpydqs.jpg

IMG_4136_zpsgns2fx7i.jpg

IMG_4107_zpsrnijbojm.jpg

IMG_4138_zpsiiconecz.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0165.PNG

My old truck is back up for sale. I can personally vouch for the engine build. Cylinder head and valves redone at Rocky Mountain Machine.
Engnbldr steel backed timing guides and chain.
Comes with new Sachs clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel.
4.88 gears, Aussie locker, v6 rear third.
ARB from a Nissan.
Rear bumper built by me.
Warn 6k winch.
99 Taco 60/40 split bench seat.
New front calipers and brakes.
New rear brake pads and wheel cylinders.
New rear axle outer Koyo bearings.

Don't know anything about the '85 front axle.

Last edited:
I think you should buy it back and offer him 3k, :lol:

Im looking for a stock set of LC100 Coils, please let me know if you have a pair you'd like to part with. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom