For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone in CO have a daily driver-quality 60 or 62 they want to part with? Looking to spend between $6-12K in the next 2-3 weeks. PM me or send pics to tim @ timcothran.com.

Cleaning out the garage and have a few things if anyone is interested. Located in Colorado Springs.

Fuel tank out of an FJ60, was installed in 05 under the recall. Good condition, free for the asking.

Have stock front struts and rear shocks for a newer Tacoma. $100

Have a factory open rear diff, just the pumpkin. Out of an FJ Cruiser. Gears and housing are good. Pinion bearing is noisy and needs replaced. $100

And I have a 22RET that has been mildly built. Picked it up for a project and then decided not to do the swap. True turbo 22RET block, bored over 0.75. Don't know the exact specs, but it has an LC engineering crank, cams, adjustable cam gear, double row t-chain, water pump, underdrive crank pulley, and evap block off plates. CT26 turbo, aftermarket clutch, and factory flywheel. Plus a few other parts to go with it all. $2000

I can send pictures/more info if anyone wants, need this engine out of the garage pretty soon. I have it posted on Craigslist locally as well. If you PM me, I can get you e-mail or phone and go from there.

Thanks for looking,
Dale.

Last edited:
Hey guys I am currently in NC but my wife is in CO and she needs a motor for a 84 FJ60 just reaching out to clubs in the area to see if anybody has anything cheap she is looking to buy another 60 right now until we find a motor for hers and I can fly out to install it.

Post up What you need, or what you dont need and maybe get some stuff out of the garage..

This is great for Heavy things that somone dosent want to Ship!

Please PM the Seller with Questions Rather than replying..

Sellers, Change your Post when the item has Sold..

Hello,

I just purchased a 1975 FJ40 original and need genral maintanance and tune up done in the Denver area, can you suggest a couple of places? Appreciate it, Brad

Hello,

I just purchased a 1975 FJ40 original and need genral maintanance and tune up done in the Denver area, can you suggest a couple of places? Appreciate it, Brad

Welcome Brad, from what I've read ATLR in Wheat Ridge is highly recommended by the Denver area Toyota crew.

atlr.net
4295 KIPLING ST
WHEAT RIDGE 80033
Office: 303-487-6195

He seems pretty optimistic on his asking price for engine and tranny with that mileage

He seems pretty optimistic on his asking price for engine and tranny with that mileage

Yea, I thought alot of his prices were very optimistic - but if you really need something :meh:

Yea, I thought alot of his prices were very optimistic - but if you really need something :meh:

I emailed asking about a few things and didn't get a reply.

1985 FJ60 with 5.7 TBI conversion for Sale in Castle Rock

Posting for a friend, see craigslist ad for details and contact information.

1985 FJ60

Last edited:
If anyone's looking for an 60 series parts, I have one that I'm parting out. Let me know if you're looking for any odds and ends.

Yea but I'm not in the Springs anymore. Know there's some in CLC that have 60s that might need stuff. It's in the trailer about to go to scrap right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom