For Sale, Trade, or Free! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That poly tank for a 40, or 60? If a 40- what years compatible?? Thanks!

Justin- it sold last week. It was for a 40 though.

5-31x10.5 AT's and Rims

I'm posting this wheel/tire combo for a friend (Lee). The wheels and tires are practically brand new with less than 500 miles on them. He decided to go with 33" tires instead and these have been sitting in his garage ever since.

Tires: 4 x BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A 31x10.5 and one Dunlop Rover in 31x1050. The Dunlop was bought at the same time b/c NTB only had 4 BFG's in stock. SALE PENDING

Rims: 5 x 15x8 American Racing AR23's with 6 on 5.5 lug spacing with 3.5" backspacing.

001.JPG

003.JPG

Asking $800 for everything.

Tires only: $550

Rims only: $375

Last edited:
I'm posting this wheel/tire combo for a friend (Lee). The wheels and tires are practically brand new with less than 500 miles on them. He decided to go with 33" tires instead and these have been sitting in his garage ever since.

Tires: 5 x BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A 31x10.5

Rims: 5 x 15x8 American Racing AR23's with 6 on 5.5 lug spacing with 3.5" backspacing.

mAR0233.png

Asking $800 for everything.

Dave,

Is he willing to split the combo? I may be interested in the tires only...

Luis

Yes. PM/email/phone me.

Post for my brother. Have an 8 inch rear differential out of a 2007 tacoma with locker with a bad pinion bearing, 85k miles. Locker actuator operates properly, ring and pinion gears are spotless, carrier bearings are good. No play at the flange or in between the ring and pinion. Has not been disassembled but is solid other than the obvious damage to the pinion bearing. Asking $400 or OBO.

Last edited:

001.JPG

003.JPG

Rims only: $375

Bump, rims are still for sale. Priced lowered to $350 OBO.

wish they were 10's I'd be all over it

You can still run 12.5" wide tires with these rims.

I know and the BJ would look great with em too bad they are not yours

Decided to go ahead and sell the 60, I just need something with more power to tow with right now and don't have time to do the conversion I wanted to do....

mud classifieds link

Decided to go ahead and sell the 60, I just need something with more power to tow with right now and don't have time to do the conversion I wanted to do....

mud classifieds link

You should of rode in Joel's (kling-on) 60 before you sold it. He has a healthy 5.3l and it will pull 2 skiers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom