For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was quick.

I am in the hunt for my 1970 FJ40:

windshield wiper blade and arm
windshield hood bumpers (qty 2)
driver's side door handle and paddle
passenger side door plate
pair of mirrors

Please let me know if you have any of this stuff.

I am in the hunt for my 1970 FJ40:

windshield wiper blade and arm
windshield hood bumpers (qty 2)
driver's side door handle and paddle
passenger side door plate
pair of mirrors

Please let me know if you have any of this stuff.
They make a Couple styles of repro hood bumpers. Don't buy used ones as the embedded bolts holding them in place usually rip the rubber when removed. Also clarify if you're looking for door mount or windshield mount mirrors.

Just bought everything from an online vendor, but was looking for products local to ATX.

Windshield mount or door, doesn't matter, just cheaper than paying retail is what I am seeking.

Hi All,

Am looking for a daily driver LC - anything from a 60 to a 200 (or maybe even 4runner). Am more interested in finding a reputable seller/vehicle than any particular specs.

Have met some of you when I had my '65 FJ40, but I gave that to my dad for his 70th Bday. I now need a second car for a daily commute and want to make it fun!

Thanks in advance.

J

I have 2 good windshields, a 6x and a 80. No cracks or stars. No shipping for obvious reasons. $150 each

Jason, do you have any 3rd gen. 4 runner windshield by chance.

Thanks in advance.
A.J

Negative AJ, I pretty much got rid of most of my mini/4runner stuff except for the larger $ items.

Last edited:
I have a couple of early 40 windshield frames for sale. The blue one is in really great shape. The red one is in average condition.

$250 for the blue
$100 for the red

Thought I'd put them up here locally before going masses. Message me if you're interested

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

More pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Free bottle of toyota Red coolant to anyone that needs it. Not sure when I'll get to another meeting but I'll try to remember to bring it then. Otherwise I'm located south off Wm Cannon or you can swing by the fire station when I'm up there.. anderson/mopac area.

Free bottle of toyota Red coolant to anyone that needs it. Not sure when I'll get to another meeting but I'll try to remember to bring it then. Otherwise I'm located south off Wm Cannon or you can swing by the fire station when I'm up there.. anderson/mopac area.
I'll take it.
Thanks.
A.J

I'll take it.
Thanks.
A.J

You want to come pick it up? I'll be out of town over the next meeting. Might make April.. not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom