For Sale, Trade, or Free! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an 80 series front left marker light, and the body strip that goes across under the headlamps/grille, for a 93-97 LC (not LX)

Since someone will say it, already contacted Jason. He's out of this stuff at the moment.

Time to get rid of this 78 FJ40 gas tank. I need any of the knobs for the dash on my 78 fj40.

If you have some knobs to trade let me know.

Eric

Last edited:
When did you get a 60/62 Calaberas?

Having trouble tracking down one of the last parts I need for my body swap to get on the road.. anyone have the valance from an 80 series land cruiser (Not LX) in good shape? The only ones Jason has are as bad as my current one..

Color doesnt matter, only straight metal. I'll drive as far as dallas for this.. gonna post there and houston clubhouses as well.

Thanks

Time to get rid of this 78 FJ40 gas tank. I need any of the knobs for the dash on my 78 fj40.

If you have some knobs to trade let me know.

Eric
Interested sent you A PM. I live in ATX.

Let me know if anyone is selling or comes across someone selling hard front doors for pre-1975 fj40. Also, I'm selling my CVT RTT with vestibule that has been used once. Let me know if any interest and I can post up some pics. Selling my 80 as well, if any interest.

Let me know if anyone is selling or comes across someone selling hard front doors for pre-1975 fj40. Also, I'm selling my CVT RTT with vestibule that has been used once. Let me know if any interest and I can post up some pics. Selling my 80 as well, if any interest.

Pat, sent you a pm...

1965 - 85 Rear Jump Seat Set FJ40

For Sale $375.00

In great shape, used, still in the shrink wrap from the distribution center.

1965 - 85 Rear Jump Seat Set FJ40

For Sale $375.00

In great shape, used, still in the shrink wrap from the distribution center.

This isn't computing for me. There are (I think) 3 different rear jump seat styles for the 40s. And it's used but still in shrink wrap? It's NOS but you used it with the shrink wrap? Pics would really help with the confusion here.

Who is the vendor? can you open them? It's critical to see the condition of the material. And it's hard to say for sure, but it looks like those are the later style given the size. Opening them up would tell

I might be interested. Got any pics of them unwrapped?

That flip down leg doesn't look right. Almost looks like someone decided to make them forward facing. See the hinges in the pic?

SeatsHinge.JPG

Check out the ones from CCOT.

coolfj40_2269_794038651

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom