For Sale, Trade, or Free! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You need to put the hood ornament on your 40

I still have some parts:

100-Rear swing out windows
25- Bib hinge
Free if you need it. Various heat shields from different years
50- Roll bar pads (wife likes it without pads, go figure)
50- jump seat upholstery. Has repaired hole that I can die for a cost, or you can do so. It is on the corner and will not be noticed. 7/10
100- Pertronix 2 for older small distributor. Ditch those points! Almost new, works well, but my vacuum advance/retard on the distributor was not the type I needed for my cali carb. I bought a trollhole dizzy and carb.
35- 77 dash grab bar
35- copper heater lines for 79+ rear heater
Make offer - Multiple distributors - several stock ones with broken vacuum advance or retard (needs a balloon rebuild) One trollhole
100-California carb 77 spec. needs rebuild, primarily on vacuum advance - will probably sell on ebay for someone who needs to be legal.

I'll post more items as I remember or open boxes in storage. Some prices are firm, some are not. Take your shot. If the item is up here, it is still available.

Text is best for me:
512-757-2640

If you are looking to go from drums to discs, i have a complete 1976 FJ40 front disc axle. $400 cash. I'd recommend blasting/painting, new rotors/calipers/pads and doing the knuckles. I have a terrain tamer rebuild kit if you need that (not included). the bars/driveshaft are not included.

IMG_7088.JPG

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7089.JPG

If you are looking to go from drums to discs, i have a complete 1976 FJ40 front disc axle. $400 cash. I'd recommend blasting/painting, new rotors/calipers/pads and doing the knuckles. I have a terrain tamer rebuild kit if you need that (not included). the bars/driveshaft are not included.

IMG_7088.JPG

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7089.JPG
I would snag that if I had a vehicle to put it on already. Still searching but glad to know there is one local when the time comes. Hopefully I'll have something within the next month that will need discs.

I would snag that if I had a vehicle to put it on already. Still searching but glad to know there is one local when the time comes. Hopefully I'll have something within the next month that will need discs.

Yea, these are getting harder to find. I was going to use it on mine but changed my mind. I have it priced to sell, these have been going for a pretty penny lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom