For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my FJ60. I'm still kind of in disbelief that I am selling it, but I need the money to buy my wife a newer car. It's a really clean 87 FJ60 with low miles and no rust. Edwin has done most of the work on it since I have had it so you can use him as a reference. Here is the link with pictures and details:
http://everythingfj60.com/my-fj60-profile/

A hitch basket and some other odds and ends will come with it. Price is 12K. I am firm on the price. If I don't get any interest from this post within a couple weeks, I am going to post it locally on craigslist, and then post it on everythingfj60.com.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Wish the best for you and your family. Can you post a picture of your hitch where it mates to the frame? I'm looking for one and I'm curious to see how others have rigged up an FJ60. Thanks!

-Hudson High

'87 FJ60

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Wish the best for you and your family. Can you post a picture of your hitch where it mates to the frame? I'm looking for one and I'm curious to see how others have rigged up an FJ60. Thanks!

-Hudson High

'87 FJ60
There are no mods. It is just the stock receiver.

Yes, you will regret it. Have you sat down and done a budget to see if you can consolidate or get rid of some wasteful spending so you can get another car?

Yes, you will regret it. Have you sat down and done a budget to see if you can consolidate or get rid of some wasteful spending so you can get another car?
Yeah. There is no wasteful spending to get rid of unfortunately. We have a 7 month old and my wife isn't working right now.

80 series (95-97) Metal Tech sliders $550. SOLD
80 series non locked rear axle shaft (short side) $30 or trade for locked short side axle.
I also have a completely disassembled 1FZE motor (189K) from a 96 LX scattered around the garage. It came this way when I bought the LX with a blown HG. Still boggles my mind why they took it all a part to replace HG. Let me know if you need any parts.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the sliders. Ok condition since they have been sitting outside? Pics?

I'm interested in the sliders. Ok condition since they have been sitting outside? Pics?
They have a couple scrapes which were there when I got them from Metal Tech. You will notice the scrapes in the top photo on the cat skid and the second photo toward the right side.
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG

Some satin black Rustoleum and you're set, Pat.

Looking for a couple parts for my '87 FJ60:

-PCV that connects dizzy to the air cleaner
-Trailer hitch for FJ60 or FJ62
-Air injection manifold rail for 2F (not rusted through or broken)

Let me know if you have any of these!

Thanks,

-Hudson

Any one have a set of marlin 4.7 gears for a toybox or the whole toybox? Marlins been backorder since Oct. and is looking to be another 2months. I,m trying to get my rig back together before Disney next month. any help would be appreciated!

Any one have a set of marlin 4.7 gears for a toybox or the whole toybox? Marlins been backorder since Oct. and is looking to be another 2months. I,m trying to get my rig back together before Disney next month. any help would be appreciated!

Disney has an off-road event?

Big Meats Run, Disney OK March 27-29, I think around 4000 rigs last year! Information on Pirate4x4.com or you tube. Its a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom