For Sale, Trade, or Free! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of 4 BFG All Terrain A/T, size 33x10.5 R15LT. They have 2000 miles on them and are in excellent condition. They are mounted on the 15" OEM 91-92 FJ80 rims. $500

2 General Tires 275/75/16 4k miles. Make offer.

Last edited:
I have a set of 4 BFG All Terrain A/T, size 33x10.5 R15LT. They have 2000 miles on them and are in excellent condition. They are mounted on the 15" OEM 91-92 FJ80 rims. $500
Do you still have the tires?

I need some late model 40 parts:
  • 3 front door hinge pings
  • 2 ambulance door top hinges
  • 1 ambulance door striker plate with screws
Please PM me. Thank you.

roll bar4.JPG
roll bar3.JPG
I am selling the aftermarket roll bar I pulled out of my 71 FJ40, I figured I would post it here first. I'm in north Austin. $100, PM me.

Anyone have a spare 15" rim? Old style that has hub caps. Tks

Anyone have a spare 15" rim? Old style that has hub caps. Tks

Jeff,

How about 2 wheels? riveted (non-disc) 15" with with hubcap clips, a little rusty but can be sanded & painted. $25 for both wheels, for $75 you get both wheels and 4 michellin tires.

Luis

wheels.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff,

How about 2 wheels? riveted (non-disc) 15" with with hubcap clips, a little rusty but can be sanded & painted. $25 for both wheels, for $75 you get both wheels and 4 michellin tires.

Luis

Yea, I'll take the rims. I have some 16" tires that came off my 100, do you need them?

Yea, I'll take the rims. I have some 16" tires that came off my 100, do you need them?

Ok. Give me a call or text. I got a new phone and lost a bunch of #'s including yours. as for the tires, no need for the ones you have. I am actually trying to get rid of stuff.

4 Michellins $60
Had them on a truck for about 10 yrs. still plenty of thread left.

tires.jpg

tiresdepth.jpg

SOLD

A transmission/transfer case and adapter setup out of my fj40.

SM420 transmission (1st gear is a granny gear 7:1)
An Advanced Adapters adapter to mate the SM420 to the toyota transfer case
3 speed transfer case with twin sticks and a nose cone saver.
GM Bellhousing
Custom skid plate/mount fabricated by JK Customs
Clutch can go with it too.

Price $500, Open to trades. I need a warn 9-10k winch, also need a warn 8274, a set of tires 315 75 16, or whatever.

It's still in the truck but is being pulled this weekend. Works fine, just upgrading to an Orion/4 speed setup.

Located in Dallas.

Last edited:
You misspelled won't. :)

"If you ask if it's still available, I wont respond. If you come across stupid or dumb, I wont respond. If you don't use complete sentences with proper English I won't respond."

Wow, that thing is massive.

I'm digging your new red 40. I love the 40's with the hatch and short barn doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom