1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: SM465 / OD Complete Dtrain

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by 1973Guppie, Mar 27, 2003.

1. 1973Guppie

1973Guppie

Media:
    I am pulling my drivetrain this weekend and it will be up for sale as soon as Monday. What I am selling includes:

Chevy Bellhousing / Ranger Torque Splitter Overdrive / SM465 / Advance Adapters Adaptor for SM465 to mate to an early style LC FJ40 Transfer Case / I also have a friend who may have a transfer case to include in the deal if the buyer wishes.

Ranger OD: VERY low miles, this has only been in use for about a year, less than 1k miles on it. SM465: Low miles, probably less than 15k on it since rebuild.

I would like to sell this all to one person to make things easier but let me know if you are only interested in the different parts and I will make a list of everyone.

I am asking $1700 for the whole setup OBO. This does not include the TC as I am not sure on this and would have to ask my friend about what he wants for it. I think it may include an Advance Adapters crossmember as well. Buyer to pay shipping from 92109, San Diego.

Thanks,

Noah
    Noastoy@san.rr.com

2. caveofbob

caveofbob

I would just like to buy the Ranger Torque Splitter Overdrive nothing else want to put it on my 2f engine and stock 4 speed tran. what price would you sell it for?

3. cruiserbrett

cruiserbrett Moderator

His post is 7 years old. It was sold.