For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A decent looking backup 100 for someone. '98 with 312k. $4.5k
1998 Land Cruiser 100 series

He'll sell it I'm sure, but a friend went to look at it and sent me pics. Actually a friend is friends of the seller so he asked me and I connected my friend. He passed.
This thing is beat. Text me and I'll forward the pics if interested.

I've got a few things I'm looking to trade right now.
I've got one 1972 1f engine core I have no idea if it could be rebuilt. I all I know is that it had water in the oil when I got it. I flushed the old milky oil out with diesel and checked the compression. It had little to no compression on most of the cylinders. I have two front bibs with the mesh, emblem and headlight buckets still attached. They're off a 72 or 73 I believe. Two sets of aprons in pretty good shape. I might have the emblems but not sure at this moment. One set of fenders looks to have had some fiber glass work done on them but they are solid. I have the hood off of a 73 but is been patched and is pretty flimsy. I have the barn doors and spare tire carrier but the right side and tire carrier all dented pretty good an I'm not sure if they are useable but left side is in good shape. I would like to trade a combination or a partial trade for some of the following: fj40 four speed transmission (h41) , a right barn door or just a set. Would also consider a partial trade for a running om606 turbo diesel out of an 98 or 99 Mercedes. Probably have some other parts I could part with for the right deal. As of now I would rather trade but will entertain reasonable cash offers.
During the week text is best. You can give me a call any reasonable time on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. If I miss your call leave a message with your name and number and I'll call you back.
You can reach me at 3344443639

Might would have taken you up on that a few days but just found a donor car with a 606

Just throwing this out there, Looking for a trade. Not really too interested in a straight up sale due to the fact that ill never get out what i put into it, also i love this truck so if the perfect thing doesnt come along then im not really pressed to trade it... but here goes.

I was looking to see if anyone out there would be interested in trading an 80 series LC for my Daily Driver 1987 4runner. Crazy trade, i know but read the details. This is without a doubt one of the nicest firstgen 4runners out there that youll find. Most are ragged to hell

In the past year i have put over 12,000 into the 4runner in upgrades and maintenance.

THE GOOD:
-brand new re manufactured 22re with transferable 3 year nation wide warranty
-new front end including new ball joints, cvs, and steering components
-all brand new fuel injectors and fuel filter
-ENTIRE AC system is brand new
-new front wheel bearings
-brand new radiatior, all hoses are brand new, and all belts are brand new
-new distributor, new sparkplugs, and new wires
-Basically everything in the motor is brand new
-Invoices to prove all parts are new and properly installed
-33x12.5 R15 BFG All terrain tires
-Dick cepek DC1 Wheels
-New rotors/pads/shoes
-ORIGINAL near flawless white toyota paint
-Everything works, rear wiper/washer, rear window, Inclinometer/Altimeter etc.
-Trail gear front bumper/ Trail gear Rear bumper
-Ramsey REP8000 planetary winch
-Upgraded headlights to h4 replacement, replace bulbs not housing
-sylvania ZXE h4 bulbs (really white, not blue or yellow)
-New grille and headlight trim
-Door panels from a 1989 4runner with the arm rest style panels and window switches
-seats from 1989 4runner, more comfortable seats, 7 way adjustable driver seat
-power locks, windows, rear window
-Viper 2 way security system with rechargable key fob with screen, 1 mile range
-keyless entry (locks) and push start button on key fob, also the key fob rolls up and down the rear window.
-Window tint
-no Holes in interior
-All interior side panels are intact and in perfect condition.
-All SR5 trim and matching
-in cab winch controls
-Alpine bluetooth Head unit
-Alpine 4 inch dash speakers
-Alpine SWR 6.5 inch coaxial speakers custom mounted in the factory location (hidden behind panels behind roll bar)
-(id like to keep this) Alpine SWR12 subwoofer
-Alpine amp
-Entire Interior has been swapped to LEDs Added a dome light to cargo area also. Dome lights have like 30 LED diodes in each, its stupid bright, Dash, Map liights, gauge cluster, altimeter, and reverse lights all LED.
-Over the shoulder rear seatbelts
-4 inch suspension lift (bracket style lift where CV axles retain factory location, and diff drop)
-NO Extensive Body Work
-NO Rust
-Started life as an automatic, swapped to a manual by a shop
-Marlin Crawler HD clutch kit
-new Aisin clutch master/slave
-new ujoints, im probably leaving out a lot. I can send you the work invoices. These are things i can think of off the top of my head.
-I will also include a 1985 4runner Complete front axle. This axle is in great condition and really could be run in the condition it is in now, but I was planning on a rebuild before i swapped it in.
-most major work done by a shop by a toyota master mechanic

THE BAD:

-Swapped in a g52, and it makes noise in 5th gear, It needs the w56, so the shifters will sit a little further back. Good thing is that the swap is done and all you need to do is unbolt the g52 and swap in the w56. The clutch kit is less than a year old. I was planning on dual cases, this is why i havent done it yet.
-The wheels are ugly to me
-rear leafs are flat
-open diffs
-VSV needs to be replaced, it prevents the motor from idling up when AC is on, pretty easy and cheap part.
-light stains in the rear seat, can be easily removed with a steam cleaner.
-Its still IFS

This is my Daily Driver, AKA i needed to make it as reliable as humanly possible so I could get it to work and back every day. I get stopped daily about it and asked about it.

I would like to trade for an 80 series that is in good shape, needs to be reliable and get me to work and to the trails. Lockers a super big plus. White a huge plus also.

Heres some photos:

IHirQQfl.jpg

2AdX40Ul.jpg

K5omSIcl.jpg

oPb3RV2l.jpg

T6J1KWGl.jpg

These are all i have currently on my phone, I can add more later

This is interesting, wonder if it has lockers

1996 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER

Interesting in what way? Money pit potential? Looks beat and unkept with bad paint and I imagine the interior is so awesome it should not be shown in a picture. You gamble on everything when a vehicle that old can't be test driven. The trans could be toast and you won't find out until you spend the money to get the engine going not to mention all the other wear items. Even if it has lockers I wouldn't pay more than $500 and I would probably be hoping all along the guy wouldn't accept my offer. I'm cheap though

Interesting in what way? Money pit potential? Looks beat and unkept with bad paint and I imagine the interior is so awesome it should not be shown in a picture. You gamble on everything when a vehicle that old can't be test driven. The trans could be toast and you won't find out until you spend the money to get the engine going not to mention all the other wear items. Even if it has lockers I wouldn't pay more than $500 and I would probably be hoping all along the guy wouldn't accept my offer. I'm cheap though

That bronco is the background is pretty interesting.

That's bullsh!t. I should have bought that truck. Has to be a guy trying to flip it. Pretty sure it sold, but not sure if that's the guy who bought it, but I know for a fact that is stupid high on price.

Hey guys, just checking over here to see if anyone has a running 1FZ-FE engine for sale.

Also, I have a non locking rear axle in great shape from a 97 available for $400.

Looking for some bucket seats in decent shape and some barn doors if anybody's got anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom