For Sale Section (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! What's next? Just the 100 or a new project in the works?

I was "done" with cruiser-crawlers after Lorena. I knew I was too tough on them. I was asked to buy this one from a friend who wanted to dump it. So I did. It's been a love-hate relationship. As many cruiser folk have said, who also own 80-crawlers, they are awesome in good hands. I like to throttle and bounce and follow the REAL big boys too much. This unit belongs in the hands of a medium-core owner. I'm too hard core.
I'll build a hard-core digger, maybe a single seater tube chassis with 14bolt axles and maybe a 5.3 LS motor.

I was "done" with cruiser-crawlers after Lorena. I knew I was too tough on them. I was asked to buy this one from a friend who wanted to dump it. So I did. It's been a love-hate relationship. As many cruiser folk have said, who also own 80-crawlers, they are awesome in good hands. I like to throttle and bounce and follow the REAL big boys too much. This unit belongs in the hands of a medium-core owner. I'm too hard core.
I'll build a hard-core digger, maybe a single seater tube chassis with 14bolt axles and maybe a 5.3 LS motor.

Good luck with the sale and the upcoming build.

anyone need a plasma cutter? I will take some pictures later but it is an accurate tools atp50 - thinking $200 or best offer on it.

I am cleaning out the garage so I may be posting other stuff as I come across it.

anyone need a plasma cutter? I will take some pictures later but it is an accurate tools atp50 - thinking $200 or best offer on it.

I am cleaning out the garage so I may be posting other stuff as I come across it.

I'm interested. Is it 220 or 110?
I currently do not have 220 plug.

Both it looks like. I have it set up for 220.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Well craps. I'll let someone jump on it then. I'm not wanting to install 220 in this rental shop cause it'll cost me money that I'll have to leave. No worries. I rarely ever have use for one.

I know of no electrical device that swaps with a mere plug. But I'm electrically challenged no doubt. There has to be more to it than that.

I swapped out pigtails on a dryer in Homewood years ago and worked perfectly- worth a shot

There's about 3 different plugs for 220 dryers. They don't switch from 220 to 110 Volt.
I tell ya what, YOU swap them out and lemme know how you're breakers box do.

The millermatic 211 welder goes from 110 to 220 by just swapping the plug on the end of the cord. My guess is depending on what pins are energized, the machine adjusts accordingly. My guess is this machine is similar. When we were at the old house I used the 110 plug for my mm211, now that it's in the barn I will swap it to 220.

Here's the miller plug setup
IMG_0702_1.jpg

But that standard residential plug has a max of 20AMP. What is 20A going to do with a plasma cutter? I know it'll melt light metal I guess.

That I have no idea of. I know I was limited to an 1/8" or so if I recall with the welder on 110.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom