For Sale: For Sale: M416 Trailer Parts

Discussion in 'Trailers | Campers | RVs' started by ouroutdoorfamily, Feb 27, 2011.

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. ouroutdoorfamily

ouroutdoorfamily

M416 trailer Parts:

The military wheels (shown in picture) and the parking brake handle and cable.

I'd like to get $100 for the wheels (not including shipping)
    and $45 for the parking brake handle/cable

These have been sold/taken for a neighbors project
    [​IMG]

These have been sold/taken for a neighbors project

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. mmuthart

mmuthart

Condition of tires? You think you could get those wheels/tires to Boise,ID 83714 for $50 ish??

3. ouroutdoorfamily

ouroutdoorfamily

the tires have some cracks.... ive been usingbit to haul stuff, but long term you'd want new tires, i can check about shipping tomorrow or Tuesday

4. Bossman

Bossman SILVER Star

Any chance you could get the rims to the Lonestar event in Katemcy Rocks coming up in March? If so, I'd take 'em.

5. ouroutdoorfamily

ouroutdoorfamily

We were planning on attending the Mason event, but my wife has a Adventure Race that weekend. Here are you located, I suppose if you came the direction of Houston we could swap out.

But I may be making a trip to Austin in April, if your close to Austin we could meet up there.

Update: I just ordered a new axel, hanger/spring kit, so the original axel, hubs, brakes, hangers and springs are up for sale.

If you want the whole thing, i'd sell everything including the hand brake for $225, but you'd probably need to come and get it, I think shipping would be around $60-$70 by UPS

6. Bossman

Bossman SILVER Star

Sorry, no, I'm in Arkansas and would be coming from the North through the big D. and not through Houston.

7. ouroutdoorfamily

ouroutdoorfamily

No wrries, I will most likey just use the older axel and wheels to build a flate bed trailer for hauling lumber from Lowes, no sense in just letting it sit around and rust without being used