For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has been listed for a while. I think it is a legit ad despite the Florida plates and number. It certainly looks like one of the parks in the city. The 2LT motor isn't great but it is pretty cool.

Yeah, I was thinking all the backgrounds look like they could be ABQ.

Light duty LJ70. Smaller frame, and axles as well, coil front springs. We have a few in the museum and the drivetrain is more like an early mini truck than a Cruiser. I'd pass.

I had no idea there were distinct models like this (LJ vs BJ). Thanks for the edumacation.

That's why you have me. The old museum guy full of useless factoids.:grinpimp:

They must be useful to someone.

Dang. I have several hubs in my stash. For even $100 I would consider selling them.

I have the following parts available.

FJ 60 axle housing SOA with antiwrap. $100
Ruffstuff diff cover for FJ40/45/55/60. $75
FJ60 SF axleshafts. $50 ea.

Call Paul 661-202-0521

WANTED! FJ60 upper rear lift gate complete with glass. Anyone have one? I have $$$ or parts in trade. PM me. Thanks! -Adam

2006 Land Cruiser for sale on Base..... the Asking price is $22K and has 116000 miles....

2006.jpg
20061.jpg
20062.jpg

There were even RJ7x versions as well as VZJ7x iterations.
Even more confusion. How's the common man supposed to know which model is the right one to buy (not that it matters because I live in the US and can't get any of them easily)

They are available all day long Marc. Here is one option:

Land Cruisers Direct - Home

It's where I got mine....

View attachment 1325590

Hey Onur - That's a cool BJ70 - it looks like it could be a lot of fun.

That Land Cruisers Direct website looks like a very dangerous place. A guy could spend a lot of money there in a hurry! Where are they located? Did you fly somewhere to pick up your truck, or perhaps they would ship (for a price)? Diesel Cruisers are some of the coolest things ever.

Evan

Hey Onur - That's a cool BJ70 - it looks like it could be a lot of fun.

That Land Cruisers Direct website looks like a very dangerous place. A guy could spend a lot of money there in a hurry! Where are they located? Did you fly somewhere to pick up your truck, or perhaps they would ship (for a price)? Diesel Cruisers are some of the coolest things ever.

Evan

They are currently in Ozark, MO though I think they are moving their business to SLC.

I flew in, picked it up, had new tires put on it and drove all the way back to ATL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom