For Sale Florida: H1FA tcase, Manual Hubs, 4H Buttons, 1HD-T Bell-housing & Flywheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello mudders,

I have the following items for sale. Actual shipping costs are additional as well as any PayPal fees. I am willing to meet at a reasonable distance in Florida. I am currently in the South Florida area.

Please PM me. Thank you for looking.

> H1FA part-time tcase - this came with my H151 trans and was said to be in perfect working order. I purchased this from a fellow mudder. The trans is in my truck now and runs great.
>> SOLD

> Brand New Asin manual hubs (one has a little corrosion on the bolts as they sat for a while).
>> SOLD

> Two 4H buttons with harness and pigtails.
>> SOLD

> Brand New 1HD-T Bell-housing and shift fork boot. This came with my H151 but I have no use for it. Can be purchased new from various sites but shipping will cost you (ask me how I know).
>> SOLD

> Brand New 1HD-T Flywheel. This can also be purchased new from various sites.
>> SOLD

Last edited:
Bell Housing and flywheel sold --> Thanks Sean.

Make an offer on the other items...but keep in mind shipping the t-case ain't gonna be cheap.

I purchased a brand new flywheel for the 1fz-fe engine from the Unite Arab Emirates for $270 plus shipping which was another $100 something...figure the one the 1HD-T will be similar.

Bump...moving and need to get rid of these not so easy to find items. Located in South Florida.

So with this part time tc, what else is needed to swap into a northern American 80? Do you shorten or lengthen the driveshafts?

Honestly, I'm not sure what else is needed other than the manual locking hubs and the buttons that I have for sale. A search in MUD will most likely tell you everything that is needed.

So with this part time tc, what else is needed to swap into a northern American 80? Do you shorten or lengthen the driveshafts?

As far as the transfer case itself is concerned, you'd lengthen the rear driveshaft, IF it's replacing an HF2A(V), on which the vicious coupler housing is 4-5" longer than either the HF1A or HF2A cases.

Generally speaking, from an overall perspective, the CDL switch and harness on 'American 80' would function as the 4H engagement on the HF1A. The locking hubs would be advisable (not necessary, but defeats the purpose if the part time purpose is to mitigate front driveline vibrations). The ABS system would need to be addressed, potentially by adding the external wheel speed sensors, or disabling, altogether.

While the latter sounds daunting, in all my years and miles in the seat of an 80, by incident or intentional I have never once been able to engage the ABS pump, so doubt it'd be missed.

That said, IF in an area that does check for codes, Mark's has a retrofit external wheel speed sensor, similar to the 100/120/150/200s that does accurately gauge at the axle, therefore the ineffective ABS does not generate CELs.

Edited: for that matter, IF one didn't want to screw with DS, the rear outpost shaft from the HF2A(V), minus the VC, but with the housing that contains could be swapped to the HF1A, returning the rear output flange to the same location.

Bump. Make a reasonable offer on the t-case...let's get it sold. Willing to deliver or meet up in the South Florida area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom