Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1972 fj 55 that I need get floor pan parts for so if can get some info where or who that would be great.

Greetings, wondering if you are still fabricating FJ55 floor pans. I'm in the middle of a resto on a '78 and have discovered that the previous owner covered up the rust on the rockers, floor and some body panels by screwing and gluing new sheet metal over the old.
I need driver's side floor pan, driver's side and passenger side rockers, and the braces that hold the floor to the rockers. The floor/rocker braces are my biggest need. Please let me know if you have anything that might work.
Thanks! MC

O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
View attachment 574947View attachment 574948View attachment 574949
Hey Bob,
Rebuilding a 69- fj55 with no rust (if you can believe that) but it a took a beat down in a couple of spots, so I am looking to replace rear right lower quarter
& front inner clip.

What are my chances & what would the cost be for these panels?

Cheers
Toby
604-830-6468
Urbanhillbilly@mail.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Bob,

Not sure if I understood you response re: pm please? Forgive my lack of lingo savvy lol. Thanks

He would like you to private message him your request. Click on his name on the left side and click start conversation.

Just to throw a log on the fire...
Received my front quarter patches a couple weeks back and I'm truly impressed. Absolutely amazing quality, well beyond my body-man skills and ample motivation to get better quickly.

Bob - THANK YOU for the time and effort on these panels! If you ever make it over to Yellowstone, I'd love to treat you to some local brew.

Jason

Say it ain't so @bobm I haven't gotten my replacement piggie yet and I don't know what I'm going to need.

I totally understand, but will still be missed. We have all come to rely on your parts being there. It was a good run. I truly believe a lot of pigs were saved because of your parts.

Thanks Bob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom