Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bobm

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!
Threads
O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
100_0104.JPG
100_0133.JPG
100_0102.JPG

Possibly interested in all of the above. Especially rockers, passenger floorpan and body mounts. Work looks pretty nice. Quantity discounts?

I would be interested in some rockers and floor pans soon as I figure out which will give you a buzz. Still haven't had whole lot of time to check out what I need for the 55 I picked up two weeks ago.

What are the odds of getting rear wheel well outer flare?

I need both sides and haven't figured a good way to fabricate yet.

Thanks
Scott

Rear wheel outer flares are the same as the front fender flares, except right=left and vice versa...find someone who's trimming off their front flares.

Rear wheel outer flares are the same as the front fender flares, except right=left and vice versa...find someone who's trimming off their front flares.

Didn't realize they were that close, I have a set of front fenders waiting to go to scrap that I could use, guess I better get them out of the pile.

Thanks
Scott

Front Passenger Floor pan needed

Bob,

I am interested in a front passenger floor pan for a 1973 FJ55. I will let you know if I need anything else shortly.

I am new to the forum, just picked up my first FJ about 3 weeks ago.

Thanks,
Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom