1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

craigslist: Fleetwood Neon Pop Up Camper

Discussion in 'Trailers | Campers | RVs' started by Smitty, Aug 16, 2009.

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. Smitty

Smitty

Fleetwood Neon Pop Up Camper SOLD

SOLD SOLD 2006 Fleetwood Neon Pop Up Camper. Used twice like new condition. Light weight easy to tow good ground clearance. Work’s great with a FJ40. They don’t make them anymore $6,000 new. I don’t want to store it this winter a great deal for $3,500.00
    Pop Up Camper -
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. Koffer

Koffer SILVER Star

Thats a cool ass trailer , what size bed is that ,King or queen ? I cant tell from the CL add (too small)

Thanks
  3. eurorom

eurorom

Nice trailer!
  4. upper canada fjc

upper canada fjc

About the trailer

I own one of these trailers, and wheel it behind a lifted FJC (with in reason)can't even tell it's there. Tracks great, wide stance.
    I plan on using my BJ42 as the perm tow vehicle for the trailer, because of the light weight 950LBS. This thing has factory electric brakes, 7 pin connector, OVERKILL on such a compact design.
    These trailers are all steel construction. Go to the (Fleetwood)wesite, now the coleman website to see how they are built.
    "How's that made" also did an episode showing the all steel frame.
    These trailers aren't some cheap glued together wooden box.
    That is a great price on the trailer, if I didn't already have one I would buy it.
    Show some pic's of the clearance, look at the room between the fender and the top of the tire.
    Just my .02$ good luck some one will get a nice trailer.

:cheers:
  5. eurorom

eurorom

I agree, Cruiser99 ( Doron ) from Expedition Portal has one and he loves his trailer.

If it only was closer home!
  6. gaberelli

gaberelli

That could work..

PM Sent
  7. cruiser99

cruiser99

May be selling mine. Kids all grown now and will not fit. I modified it though. I am going to try it out for the last time this weekend.