Flamingo grease??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Doing a front seal and bearing repack on a customer's rig when what do I find inside the inner wheel bearing seal? PINK GREASE!!

Well being the model citizen of Elwood that I am, I am immediately taken with the idea that this gentleman has found a new if not unique use for the missing flamingo! :eek:

He has reported some pretty farfetched mileage gains since the last time he repacked the bearings. Now I am loath to remove this miracle lubricant and replace it with ordinary grease.

Your opinions on this highly technical matter are appreciated.
flamingo grease.JPG

The only thing that comes to mind is Nolen coated with it being chased by bikers.

dd113 said:
The only thing that comes to mind is Nolen coated with it being chased by bikers.

And how much of your annual income goes to your sex therapist? ;p :flamingo:

65swb45 said:

TOO DAMN FUNNY!!!

Seems to me Castrol has a grease that is 'pink'..... ;)

65swb45 said:
Not enough obviously.

Funny that over here, on the civilized East coast, we must pay for that, in the PRC you guys get it for free.

PRK....it is Kalifornia...

After I hog-tied my sex therapist and coated him with pink grease he declined to accept any more appointments with me. Said I had issues that he was no longer comfortable addressing. :eek:

Funny .... I never thought 'bout tryin' the stuff on the bearin's on my junk ....

:flamingo:

Nolen doubles as a sex therapist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom