Flamingo grease???

Discussion in 'TX- The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter' started by 65swb45, Aug 26, 2005.

1. 65swb45

65swb45 Supporting Vendor

Doing a front seal and bearing repack on a customer's rig when what do I find inside the inner wheel bearing seal? PINK GREASE!!

Well being the model citizen of Elwood that I am, I am immediately taken with the idea that this gentleman has found a new if not unique use for the missing flamingo! :eek:

He has reported some pretty farfetched mileage gains since the last time he repacked the bearings. Now I am loath to remove this miracle lubricant and replace it with ordinary grease.

Your opinions on this highly technical matter are appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. dd113

dd113 Supporting Vendor

The only thing that comes to mind is Nolen coated with it being chased by bikers.
  3. 65swb45

65swb45 Supporting Vendor

And how much of your annual income goes to your sex therapist? ;p :flamingo:
  4. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

TOO DAMN FUNNY!!!

Seems to me Castrol has a grease that is 'pink'..... ;)
  5. dd113

dd113 Supporting Vendor

Not enough obviously.

Funny that over here, on the civilized East coast, we must pay for that, in the PRC you guys get it for free.
  6. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

PRK....it is Kalifornia...
  7. KOWBOY

KOWBOY President SILVER Star

After I hog-tied my sex therapist and coated him with pink grease he declined to accept any more appointments with me. Said I had issues that he was no longer comfortable addressing. :eek:

Funny .... I never thought 'bout tryin' the stuff on the bearin's on my junk ....

:flamingo:
  8. dd113

dd113 Supporting Vendor

Nolen doubles as a sex therapist?
  9. KOWBOY

KOWBOY President SILVER Star

He's wise for such a small man .... give 'em a call .... perhaps he can help.

:flamingo: