FJ80 Underside Protection (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: FJ80 Uderside Protection

What all do yall have hangin down under there? I don't see anything much smaller than a big treestump being able to do any damage under the 40.... :dunno:

Cruisin - we know you got nothing down there - not even a floor pan :flipoff2: &nbsp:Damn 40 guys :slap: :D :D :D kidding

Here goes my .02
How about I build a full external roll cage and then take soem 1/2" steel plate and just coat the belly of the pig??
OK if you did not jsut detect sarcasm check yourself. lets face it Christo's stuff from what I have seen kicks ass at what it was designed to do. If you are concerned about hte trans pan and wiring buy a creeper board slide under there and figure it out. the tranny housing and pan I do not see in any immediate danger unless you have no idea what you are driving over.. the wiring if in a postion to catch CAN be relocated out of harms way. Good hell I am starting to sound like Junk here, Help me.
Dave :beer:

Cruisin - we know you got nothing down there - not even a floor pan :flipoff2:  Damn 40 guys  :slap:   :D :D :D kidding
maybe yall should look into gettin a F oil pan to fit....
it has a built in 1/4" thick skidplate :slap:

Pick sumpthin'

Even if it's yer nose................... :eek:

Awwww come on guys.
Got to have some Southern Pride, at least Degnol likes it!
But if you really want me to I will change it back. :tear:

I want to thank everyone that added their comments. It was very helfull. I have decided to go with the Slee Sliders and T Case Skid Plate.

Well the good news is I just ordered the SLEE Rock Slider and Xfer Case Skid Plate this afternoon. The bad news is I cannot wait for them to get in. We are headed our for the Table Mesa Trail Right now. Thanks for all of the input.

DS - good score dude - you'll dig Christo's stuff. Top notch, always easy to install and he's always there for ya answering questions.

Cruisin - I just don't dig the FAG Flag. Sorry dude, just my opinion, but of course I've never worried what people think when I post, so don't sweat my opinion. Nothing against the south - hell I loved living in TX.

Hltoppr - can't remember what I was gonna tell you. :dunno: :eek: :D

DS you'll be very happy with Slee's products, I have the T-Case skid plate and it works well. (even if mine needs some un-tweaking)

The rest of you forgot to mention Stronger Rear Control Arms !
And a spare drive shaft.

Junk: Dan's right, my extensive field tests have proved heat is not a problem on Hanna'a '93-94 sliders w/ cat protection. May even be an improvement for the passenger entering and exiting the vehicle.

Semilin: Ken Hanna's not down for summer, he's back for summer, at least Monday-Wednesday ph (805) 459-0676 . Good news for us Left Coasters. Shipping is a beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom