Builds FJ80 2UZFE Tundra V8 Conversion pics and build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys,

I have a 100 series landcruiser (1HZ) and want to swap the engine for 1UZ, it is a manual gear,
could you guys tell me what i need to do for the engine mounting, manual gear housing, top shaft ?

Thanks,

Hi guys,

I have a 100 series landcruiser (1HZ) and want to swap the engine for 1UZ, it is a manual gear,
could you guys tell me what i need to do for the engine mounting, manual gear housing, top shaft ?

Thanks,

Very funny... keep the diesel its a better motor!

Hi guys,

Thanks,

You can trade with me.
I hawe 1UZ with auto and want 1HZ with manuel :)

did this get finished? sold? what?
where is it today? I want to see it.

Bumpity thump bump bump to the top she goes

Probably had that secondary smog pump go and now she's waiting for a 1fz-fe - don't tell him the parts are nla.

So what ever happened to this build? Anyone selling a kit yet?

We're all curious about more power. I think the LS is still the easiest way to go.

Here's how this useless build thread went.

Alright guys, I'm going to document my build and here's a list of steps so others can do the same or use as a guide.

1-get new engine
2-use these parts that no one else can get
2-take out old engine
3-put in new engine
4-work on wiring
5-
10-well guys, it's finally done...

Here's how this useless build thread went.

Alright guys, I'm going to document my build and here's a list of steps so others can do the same or use as a guide.

1-get new engine
2-use these parts that no one else can get
2-take out old engine
3-put in new engine
4-work on wiring
5-
10-well guys, it's finally done...
Pics!

Wiring?!! I just completed the labeling and tracing of all the wires in the Tundra harness:eek: BIG fun! with that said I am not doing some hokey conversion that will have electrical tape draping over things here end there or exposed shorting wires. I plan on having ALL the gauges funtional Temp., Tach, oil temp, oil press. etc. and when its 100 degrees out it wil be nice to have a functioning A.C. system.

not a particularly fun task but not brain surgery- every wire has a function/color code and Mr. T has a very thorough wiring diagram with detailed schematics and explantions.

no factory lockers but contemplating Air lockers for it, I know the coolness factor of the OEM set up but either way yes it will get locked FR/RR

the yellow will be one of a few colors I will be painting this, almost a ground up restore (its solid and needs no rust work so just new interior and paint to make it freshened up a bit) and after the frame mounts are fabbed for the engine and crossmember off to the sandblaster booth to get blasted and primed/painted

used, I need the larger suspension for a temporary mock up with new engine. I will be going to Slees 6" and 2nd Gen arms (I will be running 37s, see explanation later) so this one will be for sale (OME 850-863s and OMEmatching shocks,3.)
Sorry to bring this back but who's Mr T and can you elaborate on the wiring diagrams. I'm going to be doing this shortly. I'll have approx 4-6 weeks of free time on my hands with knee surgery and I'd like to really get the wiring down pat before swapping the engines

Screenshot_20211021-183735_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom