FJ62 power mirror wiring diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

polarweasel

Where's mah cruzah?
Threads
Website
polarweasel.org
Turns out this one's fairly hard to find, and the ones that are floating around are kind of hard to read, so I made a new one. It's a pretty direct copy from the Toyota wiring diagram for the FJ62, but a lot cleaner.

Also note that the mirror-side harnesses change colors at some point (mine were pretty short, sorry, don't know where the color changes) to yellow, white, and green. I bet you can figure that part out yourself. :)

Hope it's useful for someone!

Alex
FJ62 mirror wiring.jpg

Attachments

• FJ62 mirror wiring.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 280
Thanks. Born out of frustration. :)

Drawing it out definitely made me understand exactly how it all works, too. I enjoyed that part.

do I get an honorable mention for selling you the mirrors?? 8)

I am glad you could use them, I just didn't want to go down that road of trying to wire them in too! I think I'm going to have enough fun just trying to get my 2FE thingy going!!!

D.

You definitely get an honourable mention, Dean. :)

I'll let you know whether wiring them up was worth it or not in a while, but either way, they're in great shape!

Very nice. This will help with my planned FJC mirror conversion.

Very nice. This will help with my planned FJC mirror conversion.

I know this is an old old thread.. but I have my remote mirrors and the wired labeled up down etc.. but for the life of me I can’t figure out which wire goes where on the fj62 switch. Which is constant positive and chassis ground? Thanks

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom