FJ62 Junkyard ALERT Denver Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I am not doing the Land Cruiser thing anymore... at least not right now:cool:. I was at Colorado Auto and Parts:
2151 W Radcliff Ave, Englewood, CO 80110
And Came across an FJ62 Did not look at it to much but did take note of some stuff. Drivers side doors look good, rear tailgate and hatch look good, although the hatch has some rust by the sprayer. Locking hubs are gone. Axles, driveshafts, engine tranny and t-case are still there. back seat and carpet are a little dirty but look good. console is still there as well as the shifters and such. I'm guessing the truck might have cam in because it was wrecked but have no way of knowing???????

I am not affiliated with the junkyard so don't know prices and such if you want more information just head down there and take yer tools! I have got parts from them before and always have been very cheap. It's kind of a pull and pay place.

Good luck and :cheers: !!!

Junkyard #1.jpg

junkyard#2.jpg

junkyard #3.jpg

junkyard#4.jpg

crusher bad

Thanks for posting and the pix!
For sure man. cant let the treasure go to the crusher

Anybody want to grab the mirrors for me?

You mean the passenger side and rear view?
I wish somebody would go get that tailgate and hatch it would be a shame to let it go to waste.I don't really have room for it but I might get it anyway!

If anyone is going to be going I'm interested in the grill. And the passenger mirror (in case the guy above me doesn't want it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom