FJ62 diesel 24v full camper conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys I am new to Land cuiser and I just finished building my ultimate fishing rig. I have read that certain fj's came out with full floating axle in the rear, now could someone tell me where I could possibly locate such a thing. I have hd no problem with my current set-up but if I can make it better I will certainly look into it. If you have a second look at the pictures of my rig and let me know what you think. I have built everything on this truck including paint and streching the frame you name it and it was done in 8 months.Never again!Bigdancars IH8MUD.com - Page Not Found
hj60x6.jpg
hj60x4.jpg
hj60x5.jpg

Last edited:
hj61's from japan had them not sure where else. Try Raddcruisers he may have one with a cable locker in it to boot! Where are you from? Also your link no worky!

Try SOR.com or Cruiserparts.net.

I used to drive a HJ61 and it can with the uber rare semi float open diff.

Aussi and other markets got them in several models of their 60 series, not only the 61

So let's see the inside of this creation. I'm surprised I'm the first to ask.

Very cool!!! Please more pics and how about a build thread? You did a great job!!!

What about building a full floater from some front spindles/hubs/brakes, have some shafts made, and some spindle plates. then your front end parts will match your rear end parts. Carry one loaded hub, rotor and caliper in the spares bin and you're set for any wheel on the truck.....

looks like you have rear wheel spacer maybe a FZJ80 ff in the rear would let you remove the spacer and get FF with disk brakes??? I think they are 3 or 4 in wider the FJ60 axles and alot easyer to find in junk yards. great job on the truck would love to see a build thread the link you posted doent work

Where did you find the camper portion? Or did you fab it from scratch.

Pictures of the interior please!!!

What are the drive train specs?????

We need details man!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Woah.. what a set up !!!!

Yes, I second a FZJ80 rear axle.. is FF, it has disk brakes and e brake all in one.. the axle is 5" wider.. which will make a positive for that rear end !!

You need and we want mo pictures !!!!

Thanks for putting it FB Kurt - I would have missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom