Wanted FJ62 - Daily Driver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys,

I am looking to buy a FJ62 with the following:

1. No to little rust
2. Good condition
3. Must have working AC
4. Good daily driver
5. Must have transferable title

That's it. I have found a few on here but they geared more for hitting the trails or trailer queens.

I just need a good driver that I can load up the kids and head out on adventures.

I am looking for cruisers that I can fly to purchase and drive back to Texas. Thanks!

Lowell

There you go- FJ62 with a 5 speed manual. Perfect all around! Beautiful!!!

And- I like my carb. Haven't had any issues with it in 5 years- and I rebuilt it myself.

Update: Searching for an FJ62

Well mudders, my search is stuck in pluff mud. (I used to live in South Carolina....)

I've been connected with a few cruisers in the $14-15k range and the others are FJ60s.

Unfortunately, my wife is an "auto-only" driver so the 60 is a no-go.

I can't believe there isn't a daily driver out there that meets my requirements.

FJ62
Daily Drive
Auto transmission
Must have working AC
Little to no rust
Priced in the $3-7k range

Anything out there?

Lowell

What about the cruiser in alabama?
The one in Mtn Brooke? Too expensive.

I have found three on Auto Tempest this morning and have contacted all of them. I think I'm getting pretty close....

It's only $1,300 outside of your budget. Have you tried talking him down. That's a really nice truck to pass up.

There's one for sale In Vestavia Hills, Al. I think it's something like auto connection or something goofy like that. I know nothing about it other than it looks nice. I'll try to get more info tomorrow and post it.

Also the one in Mountain Brook has been posted and reposted numerous times and that is a rather wealthy neighbourhood. So he may be willing o deal.

It's Serra Market Direct in Vestavia Hills, AL. I'll look at it if it's something you're interested in.

mjl132 said:
There's one for sale In Vestavia Hills, Al. I think it's something like auto connection or something goofy like that. I know nothing about it other than it looks nice. I'll try to get more info tomorrow and post it.

Also the one in Mountain Brook has been posted and reposted numerous times and that is a rather wealthy neighbourhood. So he may be willing o deal.

It's Serra market direct in Vestavia Hills. I can look at it if it's something you're interested in.

Ya, he may be willing to deal...

FYI I went and checked out that FJ62 at Serra Market Direct in Vestavia. That thing was super nice, only had 39,XXX mikes on it! BUT, it already had some pretty decent cancer on both back quarter panels. I do not know how much they were asking as I went by after they were closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom