1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FJ60 Parts Once More!

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by davidfj406080, Jul 13, 2003.

1. davidfj406080

davidfj406080

Thanks once 'mo to all who responded and have been helping to reduce the pile of stuff from my wreck. Everyone who has rec'd stuff so far has been pretty pleased with it-
    A current list is available at doniell3@comcast.net . Please contact me offlist with requests. I am moving from the storage unitI've been in 2.5 months to another cheaper one (still $45./ month ) Aug 1. so nned to make some room. Also have 10 cruiser- itmes on EBay uner username doniell
    ;)

2. Rice

Rice SILVER Star

Media:
    I have to give testimony here. I bought a driveshaft from David this week and couldn't have gotten better service from anyone. The packaging itself blew me away ... The box could have had china in it (or even J**p parts) and still would not have broken.

Thanks David!
    Rice

3. CardinalFJ60

CardinalFJ60

Yup...I'll second that. I got a hitch from him...got it earlier than I thought, in better condition than I expected, and packaged nicely.
    Kudos!!

Cardinal 87 FJ60

4. LoCo

LoCo

Hello. Do you happen to have fj62 mirrors from your wreck? If so, please send an email to locopac@comcast.net with your asking price. Thank you.

Paco Ramirez
    locopac@comcast.net
    1989 FJ62