For Sale FJ60 Parts Cruiser....buy it all or by peice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hows the power steering pump? how much?
also interested in brake master and dash cover if its in good shape. any idea how much its going to cost to ship the seats?realizing others have spoke for them, but if they fall through, I would be interested in the drivers side for sure, possibly the passenger if shippings not too bad. am in wyoming

i'll buy the whole thing sight unseen. i can send you payment via pay pal right now, send you a cashiers check over night or bring you cash within the next week or two. maybe this weekend. my sons have a baseball tourney that may or may not take up the weekend. If you need it gone sooner than that i may have a friend that could assist or store it for me for a few days. i am in north central louisiana about 3 hours from dallas.

Russell White
512 Dayton
Ruston, LA.

well, if someone buys it complete....would you be interested in selling the shaft?!

Welp folks,

Someone will be out to pick it up on Saturday.

If it makes ya'll feel any better, and enthusiast has bought it, and has designs to bring it back from the grave.

Anyhow, sorry for those that are disappointed.

I just want to say that I enjoyed owning my FJ60, and the communtity that comes along with it is terrific.

I have now moved on to an older Z that has a lot less problems. The Z communtiy also has a really cool group of guys interested working with them. They are a lot of fun, and in my case, much easier to work on. It's tighter quarters in the Z, but in my case contending with the rust was just too much.

Take care all, and best of luck with your cruisers.

is he going to keep the driveshaft?! (wishful thinking) :G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom