1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fj60 part for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by ewok, Feb 28, 2003.

1. ewok

ewok

Looking to sell some parts from my fj60 if anyone is intrestead.
    Airrail,aircleaner housing with K&N filter,exhaust manifold(no warping or cracks,stock carb, all those smog valves and metal vacum lines, smog cooler and some other misc. stuff. proably the wrong place to sell stock stuff that just makes your car bogg down. but someone out there might be intrestead. By the way I live in Hawaii and can send photos of eveything

2. cruiserfj45

cruiserfj45

I have an 84 fj60 and I am trying to smog in ca. Can you let me know if the 60 is a fedreal smog or ca smog. i would be instead in some of the valves if you still have some left.
    thanks

3. swank60

swank60

Do you still have any of these parts left? I wouldn't mind talking to you about the carb, if you have it.

Thanks

4. wheelintoy

wheelintoy

how much for the exh. manifold and do you have a 2f crankshaft pulley

5. theferg

theferg

Media:
    Not tryin' to pimp a deal here, but wheelintoy if he doesn't have the exhaust manifold, I got one from an '84 FJ60 that's just sittin' here....I instaled headers a bit ago...it was in great condition when I pulled it...

6. wheelintoy

wheelintoy

how much do you want theferg

7. theferg

theferg

Media:
    I don't know if you have heard, but I have heard that it is best to buy the intake and exhaust setup as a set so that there is no difference in the thickness of where it attaches to the head...or have them milled to same thickness...just wanted you to know...if you want it, I'll give it to ya for $50 plus shipping.