FJ60 on 40" Tires? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Irok 39.5s & 44"Trxus

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=51497.0

&

60 Series Registry

IMG_2230.jpg

Mynd2-vi.jpg

(now send me that damn bonus point)

40's are way too big for an fj60 in my opinion and it really shouldnt be done. Your truck will look all wrong. 33x9.5s are the biggest any cruiser should have.

D

40's are way too big for an fj60 in my opinion and it really shouldnt be done. Your truck will look all wrong. 33x9.5s are the biggest any cruiser should have.

D

Depends on your purpose, if you're going past 33's I wouldn't consider stopping until you're in 44 TSL or irok territory. You could always play 50" michelins.

"tippy" is on 52s I believe.
tippy01_small_1.jpg

Probably not a lot of SUA 60s on 40+ tires because axle strength becomes an issue and that damned rear fender well.

I'm running 37s SUA with about an inch of lift but I moved my rear axle back an inch (63" Chevy springs) to help clear rear fender/door.

All of you people are out of your minds man.... Ruining your cruisers. What about the resale dammit!

D

All of you people are out of your minds man.... Ruining your cruisers. What about the resale dammit!

D

Lol, you're a funny guy.

D

sadly, this is a very prevalent thought process..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom