Wanted FJ60 Manual (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: Rear View Mirror, and Wiper Motor, 73, 40

pablo, did that one i sold you not work? ??? i have another one you can have if it didn't. hit me direct. Swilliams@bernco.gov

Re: Rear View Mirror, and Wiper Motor, 73, 40

Shawn, the motor from the 69 had melted brush holders and a burnt-out commutator and armature. It got me in the right direction though. I learned enough from the motor I got from you to make my original one work (with the help of Lee's Electric on 4th street, plus parts from the 69 motor).
Pablo

Re: lift springs and windshield frame wanted

do you mean a windshield frame with motor on the top? i have 2. one is from a '69 in good shape, probably no glass by the time you read this. the other i don't know what year it is, but motor mounts on top also. lots of surface rust on that one. i am in New Mexico. shipping may be a bit spendy, but let me know- swilliams@bernco.gov

sm420 to Landcruiser 3 spd./

I am looking for an Adapter

I need a SM420 to toyota 3spd adapter

Also, a t-case saver if anyone has one.

Re: Don't Laugh - FJ25 Parts Wanted

Hey Jim...

I have what I believe to be an FJ25 t-case. It is the strangest cruiser t-case I've seen. I guess one way to tell would be to make sure it does not have a reduction gear, correct??

Any how, if you are interested, let me know...

Tony in CA

Re: SM465 to 73 3-spd transfer case adaptor

Bwhite...

with regards to bell housings for your 465...

I have an aluminum one that appears something grenaded inside and actually caused a small puncture outward... not the ideal to use (cast iron is best) but you could have it for the cost of shipping and a 12 pack.

I also have a chevy cast iron bell housing for an SM465. These are the hot ticket... but alas, it also comes with a $100 price tag. Let me know if you are interested.

Tony in CA

Re: sm420 to Landcruiser 3 spd./

go to EXTREME BENDS web page and email the guy named Steve. his kit is great i got one in my cruiser right now and its perfect.

m

Re: stock fj40 shackles

Does anyone have stock shackles for a 77 fj-40.  I have a pair daystar HD 6" shackles that I might be willing to trade, practicly new.

I got stock one's. But I'm In cali. Where are you?

Re: Don't Laugh - FJ25 Parts Wanted

Would mid '60's fj 40/45 steel rims workfor you? I might have a set of hubcaps to go with them also.

Re: lift springs and windshield frame wanted

There is a set of 4 inch leaf springs for sale on ebay

wanted:winch/w shaft and PTO power case

Would like to get Winch/shaft/PTO case for 1978 fj-40. would prefer good condition but I can also repuild(within reason-i.e. no craked cases) also prices on any full float rear axle that is sitting around(with or without Lockright diff.)

springs and other poser stuff for an 85 mini

Got me another mini, an 85 x-cab, SR-5, EFI, not too bad in the cancer department considering where I am at.
I have a 4.3, dual case etc for when I get back to Colorado and can actually wheel, but for now I need poser stuff.
*5-7" springs, I think my last ones where Superlift.
*actually not poser stuff, but any kind of lockers for 4 cyl or V-6 3rd's.
*which brings up the next item, V-6 3rd's
*R-151 tranny (I can dream)
*and anything else that would make it look like a parking lot pounder. (can't let my Cruisers get jealous)
I'm just south of good ol L'ville KY at Ft Knox.
Thanks

Re: GAS TANK

Just making sure you know that these werer recalled and if ya havent already (or the PO hasnt) then you can get a brand new one free!

Re: 84' FJ60 mudflaps, taillight lens, antenna, ca

Hello there...
I think I can find most of these parts here in Pakistan for you.. Have been sending in soft-tops to the US so if you want these email me at ehsankiani@yahoo.com

Re: wanted:winch/w shaft and PTO power case

Buy a winch from James Asti (aka LCC/4x4 connection)!?

I doubt you will get a good price from him.

best luck is to find a poor 3sp issued truck w/ winch and part the sucker out and keep the winch.

second, if find someone selling one for a real price. $350-$750 are the 'standard prices' but even Bob Cash sold 3 of them for $350 each. I would shoot low. I paid $650 for a FJ60 winch head with FJ40 set up (1979+ 4sp PTO driveline) and $800 for a complete FJ60 set up (w/ rare split case PTO). both prices were delivered. I have had two 3sp PTO trucks which I parted out but both winch heads were comprimised.

I have sold 4 one piece case PTO's for $65 each, lever (3sp) for $10, PTO driveline (3sp) for $65, and I traded 2 parts winch heads for an OEM a/c evap for FJ40 if that gives you any idea of starting points.

fj40 ignition

hey guys,

i'm looking for an ignition (w/ key) for my 40. i need one that mounts to the dash.

i've lost my keys and need to get back to school in a couple days. i've taken the tumblers out of the ignition and have been driving around with a screwdriver for the last couple days, but that won't do when i'm on campus.

any information on where i could keys (or blanks) would be great.

thanks,
jonathan

jmalphr@clemson.edu

Re: stock fj40 shackles

I live in springfield, OR. U looking to sell or trade? either way I would be interested in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom