FJ60/62 Color Chart (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.importarchive.com

Here is the color and spec chart for the US-Spec Land Cruiser FJ60/62. If you see an error please post it here and I will correct the page and graphic ASAP. You can upload a photo of your FJ to the site by clicking on the above graphic, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon next to your color.

I will make updates on the chart within a day of any errors or additions posted. To confirm or add your color to the chart just post a photo or description of your car along with the model year (or production date) and the color code. The three-character color code can be found on the production information affixed to the vehicle.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
'85 FJ60 Champagne/bronze, code 4E8. I didn't see it on there.

When I painted mine, I used 4E9 which I think is an '87 color Toyota Beige

US spec engine code for 81-87 is 2F.

Dynosoar

BTW, Engine code for 81-87 FJ60 is '2F'

Great site! :beer:

what happened to white and red?

82 Fj40 and 60 color codes and the interior colors. I prolly have this stuff for most years.....

27210477.jpg

Freeborn Red is missing. I believe that all model years were available in Red. I had an '87 that was original Freeborn Red.

Noticed also that the white and 'rootbeer brown' is missing.

M

yes, its from a dealer only publication, it is accurate

white, red and biege were the same for the 60 and 40, as you can see there were no fancy names for the colors in 82. 81 and I think 83 are the same.

scionlife said:
Landpimp,

So those colors on the brochure are for FJ40 and FJ60? That seems strange. Seems like they would have different colors on the different models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom