FJ60/62 BMW seat brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found a set of seats from a 3 series and just ordered the brackets from your sight.
Thanks man!!

Email sent for a set...

In a previous post it was noted that these would not be available any longer, is that still true? Also is there any chance that these will be made to allow the rear heater to remain?

Orders go through our web store jawjatek, store.torfab.com :beer:

It won't allow the rear heater, because the seat would sit too high. Unless you change to an FJ62 rear heater?

Any chance early model FJ60's will get some love and have brackets available soon?

Did you find any testers? I know is is old but I'm looking to upgrade me FJ60 with this type of set up to raise the seat and gain more leg room

Several years ago (at the beginning of this thread), not hard to read through a thread. They're worth the $.

They're just bolt in Kansas, unbolt the old and bolt in the new ;)

2013-06-13-17h26m01.jpg

How difficult would it be to convert an FJ60 to the FJ62 style rear heater? Does anyone have a picture of the 62 heater?

Here is a pic of mine. FJ62 rear heaters rest under the center console. Besides cutting a hole in the floor for a different coolant line location (unless FJ60s already have a oval hole there) I would think the wiring would be the same.
20740636304_bb00bcf8c9_z.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom