For Sale Fj45lv in KY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, man. Either way, we haven't seen anything but the front cowl on a 1962 fj40 in a fj45 LV post...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't referring to the coyote. The coyote has a disease but the coyote isn't the one gloating about the deal he got.

I was referring to the other two posters here who made a point of reminding us that they know something we don't.

I know Chad very well. Why do people like you always try to stir s*** up for no reason? He got a good deal. Good for him. What he paid is none of your business. A lot of stuff he buys he sells down the road. That is why the price is none of your business. Quit whining about what he paid.

What someone pays has nothing to do with the value of it. It's irrelavant. Your the same prick that would complain if he tried to make a buck if you knew what he paid. Good for you wileycoyte! Great find! That's not gloating. That's a congrats... we all like a great deal

Last edited:
If price is irrelevant to value then why did you bring it up? I am not the one who asked.

You and the other guy wanted everyone to know that you are in possession of privileged knowledge. Like some high school clique.

Perhaps the best way to avoid being questioned about the price he paid is to avoid posting about the price he paid!

Come on now, don't tease.

Define "super cheap" and "no brainer priced compared to most stuff these days."

Dual-sided turn signals? More pics of the '62 please.

Wait? Isn't this you? 2 posts after his picture. Asking define super cheap....
You better read your prior posts before you start accusing others.

Yes, AFTER, it was brought up!

That poster tossed bait. I bit. Then you tossed more bait and I bit again. Now you don't like what you caught.

By your logic it is perfectly acceptable to bait up what a great deal someone got as long as you don't reveal how great the deal was.

And I am questioning why? Why is it okay to draw attention to a great price if you are not going to reveal the price? Why dot that?

It's like you begged to be asked, and now can't understand why you are being asked?

Yes, AFTER, it was brought up!

That poster tossed bait. I bit. Then you tossed more bait and I bit again. Now you don't like what you caught.

By your logic it is perfectly acceptable to bait up what a great deal someone got as long as you don't reveal how great the deal was.

And I am questioning why? Why is it okay to draw attention to a great price if you are not going to reveal the price? Why dot that?

It's like you begged to be asked, and now can't understand why you are being asked?

I could care less if you or anyone else know what he paid for it. I just commented that Chad would appreciate the fact the other member didn't post the price. Reason being people like to complain it's not fair what he paid and is now asking. If Chad wants to tell you he will. I just found it humorous that you were the one jumping up and down to find out the price and then complained to others about it.

No, you are still missing the point.

In response to bugs I asked in a teasing way about him initially drawing attention to the great deal. I would have left it at that. Then you came along and not only confirmed the great deal but doubled down on the public secrecy. I called you out. And now you are butt hurt.

This is simple: If you don't want to be questioned about the price then don't bring up the price.

No, you are still missing the point.

In response to bugs I asked in a teasing way about him initially drawing attention to the great deal. I would have left it at that. Then you came along and not only confirmed the great deal but doubled down on the public secrecy. I called you out. And now you are butt hurt.

This is simple: If you don't want to be questioned about the price then don't bring up the price.

Give it up.

Lol. No I am not. I love it when ANYONE gets a great deal. Really. And there is no doubt that Coyote puts serious time into finding and retrieving the deals. So props to him.

It's the clique mentality on here allowing one group of posters to snicker while leaving others in the dark that bothers me.

Fun talk . . . though!

Over and out.

Hey guys, just checking in with all of you. I've missed you all over at my posting! I'll chill here at Chads post for a while, I love this group, every last one of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom