For Sale Fj45lv in KY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ive checked this thread 3x now.......this thread was started for those in need of 12step 45lv program.

-1st time i clicked with forethoughts of " maybe its a cheap barn- find f/s" ...only to find a smiley.

-2cnd time i clicked with forethouhts of " maybe smiley changed to barn- find".....again smiley

-3rd time i clicked with forethoughts of " hes gonna post a cheap barn find at some point and i dont want to miss it"

:(

Last edited:
I even priced my 45swb and shortly had second thoughts which I seem to do a lot lately. I quickly took it away and did what any addict would do:

I bought a 1962 fj40 in Reno Nevada. I don't want to sell this stuff. I just can't keep buying projects and not restoring them. I need counseling. Sorry for the shenanigans.
image.png

Come on now, don't tease.

Define "super cheap" and "no brainer priced compared to most stuff these days."

Dual-sided turn signals? More pics of the '62 please.

I will post it up when it arrives with all kinds of pics. I have never had one this old. Pretty excited.

Sick according to Who?????? You should come drinking with us sometime!!!!

Come on now, don't tease.

Define "super cheap" and "no brainer priced compared to most stuff these days."

Dual-sided turn signals? More pics of the '62 please.

I will let Wiley divulge the price.

I will say take your guess what a 1962 fst with doors and no rust is worth ? and divde by 2....... so
wiley got one at half fair market value imho.

I will let Wiley divulge the price.

I will say take your guess what a 1962 fst with doors and no rust is worth ? and divde by 2....... so
wiley got one at half fair market value imho.
I as that as well. Pretty cool that you didn't name the price. He got a great deal on it!

I as that as well. Pretty cool that you didn't name the price. He got a great deal on it!

There it goes again.

Bring public attention to what a great deal someone got without telling anyone what he paid.

Then pat each other on the back for not saying anything.

Why do people do this?

There it goes again.

Bring public attention to what a great deal someone got without telling anyone what he paid.

Then pat each other on the back for not saying anything.

Why do people do this?

We are dealing with @wileycoyote . He is on another level, and doesn't owe his allegiance to anyone, LOL

We are dealing with @wileycoyote . He is on another level, and doesn't owe his allegiance to anyone, LOL

I wasn't referring to the coyote. The coyote has a disease but the coyote isn't the one gloating about the deal he got.

I was referring to the other two posters here who made a point of reminding us that they know something we don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom