1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fj 62 parts for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by Lost_crusiers, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Lost_crusiers

Lost_crusiers

I've taken the toyota drive train out and I am swapping a Vortec and 4L60e into my cruiser.I have a 1988 3EFI and 4sp auto for sale.   Both are in good shape 185K some wet spots but no oil consumption(3000k changes). I just need more power to haul toys and my family. I might part out the Eng. accessories. I have  a gas tank in good shape,  1 chrome hitch and a rear bumper no dings or rust.Let me know I'll price them right, you pay shipping,  I'm not in it for profit just cleanning up and like to see cruiser people happy. I am located in south east Idaho. I have checked on shipping and right now (for reference)it is around $450.00 to ship both. To the mid west from Idaho. I need to get rid of this stuff, Wife calls it s**t JL

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ARE THE FOUR SPRINGS STOCK FJ-62'S? IF SO WHAT ARE THE CONDITION AND HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THEM?
    WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED

3. Lost_crusiers

Lost_crusiers

Hey I am in Pocatello Idaho, The springs are in good shape, the guy who owned my cruiser before me used it as the family ski mobil and I do not think it was ever off road. I beat the *&*& out of one of the pins but I can send them too. How about $175.00 Pluss shipping. SHipping will be around $100.oo my best guess based on shipping for my lifted springs. You can email me loftinjo2D25.K12.ID.US OR CALL 208-232-5458 after 5:00pm MST thanks

4. Guest

Guest Guest

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I HAVE JUST HIT A DEER WITH MY UGLY 88 . I HAVE NOT GIVIN UP ON YOUR SPRINGS BUT AS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND I NEED TO FIND A FENDER FOR THE DRIVERS SIDE AND A RADIATOR SUPPORT NOW. :( I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. THANKS AGAIN!

5. Lost_crusiers

Lost_crusiers

Sorry about the deer Just keep watching I will chane the add if I sell anything. Maybe some one here has the parts. JL

6. drummer_21

drummer_21

I have a straight fender with two minor spots of surface rust. It's dark blue. e-mail me at drummer_21@musician.org if you're interested.

7. southerncruiser62

southerncruiser62

you by chance have a rear liftgate or a 62, mine has got some serious rust on it, also looking for a front right end ap

Thanks
    Gregory Ashcroft

8. LT

LT

How much would you sell the head and the fuel injection off your 3fe?? I'm thinking fuel injected 2f mmmmmm.

Travis

9. Lost_crusiers

Lost_crusiers

I really had not thought of selling eng parts, I guess you would want the wires and ECM too. Here is my email Loftinjo@d25.k12.id.us. I need to think about it and a price I would probably make you a better deal on the whole eng. Email and we will figure it out. JL

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you have a alt FS? Mine is flaking out.

Thanks,
    Mark 89 FJ62

11. Lost_crusiers

Lost_crusiers

Yea I'll sell but it will be 6 weeks I have zero time to do anything. JL

12. yooper

yooper SILVER Star

Media:
    I might be interested in your receiver hitch if you still have it and can ship it to MI.